Chapter 19

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happen?", Namjoon asked as soon as he arrived. Jongin turned his head from Juhyun's room and gave him a displease look. 

"Where the heck did you go, sunbae?!", he hissed. "Juhyun was looking for you! Why did you do that!", Jongin added more. Namjoon felt like something stuck in his throat. He couldn't find any word to talk back to Jongin because he knows he was the one in fault.

"I'm sorry.", was the only words that came out from Namjoon's mouth as he looked down. 

"You know what sunbae? I didn't know you're this stupid.", Jongin joked. Namjoon lifted up his head and gave Jongin a confuse look. "Why are sorry towards me? You should say that towards Juhyun."

"I-", he paused. "I don't know. I messed up my mind."

"Why did you run away anyway?", Jongin asked.

"I didn't."

"Yeah, right.", Jongin scoffed. "What the hell was that just now? You danced out from the room? Oh, come on!", Jongin added.

"Fine! I did.", Namjoon admit. "I ran because I hate myself for making her hurt like that. I ran away because I'm too stupid to realize that she love me so much. I'm mad at myself that I couldn't understand her even I'm the one who was always by her side. I'm mad at myself because I wasn't able to get to know if she loves me or not."

"I'm stupid.", Namjoon added.

"Sunbae,", Jongin called and Namjoon slowly looked at Jongin. "I'm jealous at you."

"Why so?"

"Because Juhyun loves you and you loves Juhyun. You both were married.", he smiled. "You're lucky."

"Yeah, I'm lucky. But not Juhyun. The reason why she keep having trouble is because of me.", Namjoon looked down again.

"Don't say like that. Juhyun must be sad if she heard that.", Jongin said.

"Sunbae, do you know what's make Juhyun happy?", Jongin asked when the atmosphere around them went silent.

"What?"

"When you're happy.", he said. "Keep yourself and Juhyun happy is all matters, sunbae."

"Jongin.", Namjoon called.

"Yes?"

"At first, I thought you're an .", he laughed. "But in second thought, you're more than ."

"Thank you for insulting me if this is how you repay me.", Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Doctor Lu!", Namjoon called as soon as Luhan came out from Juhyun's room. Luhan kept his stethoscope inside of his white coat pocket and made his way towards Namjoon and Jongin.

"Doctor, how was Juhyun?", Namjoon asked.

"She's doing fine. It was just the side effect kicked in.", Luhan said as he looked at another guy beside Namjoon. "Who is this?"

"Oh, I'm Kim Jongin. Juhyun's friend.", he smiled and offered a handshake. 

"I'm Luhan. Juhyun's private doctor.", he smiled back.

"Namjoon, we had to talk a bit.", Luhan motioned him with his head, asking Namjoon to follow him.

"Stay inside with Juhyun. I'll be back.", with that Namjoon walked away with Luhan.

"Luhan, what is it?", Namjoon immidiately asked as soon as they reached his room.

"What did you do actually?", Luhan ignored his question and shot him a question.

"What do you mean? What did I do?", he asked, confused. He really didn't get what was Luhan talking about.

"Juhyun.", he paused. "What did you do to her? The nurses found her at the hallway calling out your name before fell unconcious on the floor."

"That- I-"

"Namjoon, I thought I've told you not make her stress.", Luhan facepalmed himself.

"I'm sorry.", he said it again, to the wrong person.

"Not to me, Namjoon. But Juhyun."

"Look, I don't know how to explain. I just- I just mad to myself and I just want to run away to keep myself calm. I didn't mean to hurt Juhyun by any chance. I swear.", Namjoon looked again.

"What make you feel that way?", Luhan asked.

"Our pasts.", was the only Namjoon could tell him. Luhan nods his head, understand that Namjoon didn't want to share any personal detail with him and he had to respect that.

"Look, Namjoon. Whatever the problem is, please don't do it again. Her condition might get worst. Alright?"

"Alright."

 

 

 

 

Jongin gulped down when Juhyun's fingers starts to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter