The bouquet of tulips

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

Coming back from Eridell after a really short trip and i still have loads of things to go and see in Eridell but unfortunately , luck was not with me when i was there. Maybe next time . I finally arrived after a very busy and long trip back and it's raining. I was standing before the door as i waited for Soojung to come and pick me up from the train station and i'm so excited to hear the good news from her. 

I saw Soojung's car coming from afar and i quickly get my things sorted before she stops at the pick up area. "Jinri!" she shouted softly as she waves her hands up in the air making me chuckle a little and take my things down to get to her spot. "quickly quickly" she take my violin case and put it on the boot as the rain pours down on us

"it rains since morning" she mumbled out and shut the boot closed before both of us run back to get into the car. "how was Eridell?" she asked me when i closed the door and she locked it before driving away from the crowdy station. "Eridell was beautiful. we should go together some day" i said and i can see her smiling next to me because Soojung loves seeing new places like me and i guess she's totally agreed with the idea of us going together for another adventure. 

I look outside as the dark clouds taking over the skies and it sure is going to rain even more now. It barely rains in Landcastle but when it does , it just won't stop. It's still the same in Landcastle , people walking down the street even in the rain and the place looks dull , unlike Eridell. I'm not hating on Landcastle , i love it because i was born here and grew up in this place. This is my home but i was hoping it can be as great as Eridell. "so?" i look back at Soojung when she uttered that out

"what?" i asked her back and she just chuckles "how was the wedding? the thing you do? anything happen in Eridell?" as if she knows that something did happen back in Eridell. "the wedding was great and i did good." i smile back at her but i didn't tell her about the short trip i did with Taemin and before she gets to ask more , i utter out "i can see a ring in your finger" 

i know exactly what ring was that and i couldn't be happier that she's finally engagged after so long. "i wish you were there Jinri" she said before making a turn to the right . "how was it?" i asked with a soft smile creep on my face as i look at her and there's a blush on her face "he was so sweet. i couldn't believe that he'd propose to me that night" she said and i just chuckle softly. "we were having our meal and a waiter came with a luxurious looking dessert that i was looking forward to eat it , until i found a diamond ring on top of the cake" 

I can totally imagine how sweet it was and how happy and shocked she looks . Jongin always win with everything he did for Soojung. Not a single bits he did to her that she wouldn't like. "that's a big ring Soojung" i smile as i look at her ring and back up to her "you're lucky to have him" she smile beautifully before me and mouthed thanks 

"could you send me to my mother's house?" i asked her when i think i really should stay at my parents' house for a while and look after her. I'd just come back during class days. "yeah sure" I look outside and the rain starting to get even heavier . Hoping that it'll be sunny and bright day tomorrow. 

Arriving at my mom's and i was glad that the rain slows down a little bit once we get here and i didn't hesitated to ask Soojung to stay for a while since it's still raining and i thought she'd be so tired to drive back to town , so i wanted to keep her for a while . to just talk and chat . I take my bag and Soojung hold my violin case as we walk up to the porch and i ring the bell. Knowing that she's a bit sick and i think i need to stay her for quite a while before heading back to my place.

The door was pulled open to see a pale looking lady in front of me and i instantly got panic when i first saw my mom. "mom , are you okay?" i asked when i step in and place my bag at the side before walking closer to her who's making her way to the kitchen "i'm getting better Jinri" she said but i didn't buy it because she's so pale. "are you sure because you're so pale right now" i said as i take a seat on the stool next to her , looking straight at my mother and heave a sigh. "just tell me if it's not because i can take care of you" the older ones shake her head no to her "i'm getting better"

"are you sure? because if you going to say you are, i'm still staying here" i said with a smile on my face when i look at my mother frowning. Even though if she's getting better , i don't feel like leaving this place because i really want to spend more time with her . "are we going to cook dinner tonight?" i asked as i get up from the stool and standing before the kitchen island and saw a small smile on my mother's beautiful face. "yes we are" she said and i couldn't help but to smile even wider because i love cooking with her . "ask Soojung to join us" she said before i walk out from the kitchen to the girl who's in the living room 

"dinner with us tonight Soojung" i said before i take a seat next to her on the couch. "great because i think i'm staying over" she said making me furrow a little "i told Jongin that i'm here and he told me to stay because it's raining heavily and he don't want me to drive back alone" she said making me smile even wider because Jongin could not get anymore sweeter than this. He's romantic too. I wonder if there is a guy like him out there that could look at me like how Jongin look at Soojung as a princess. 

"okay so we're cooking dinner together" i smile softly at her and i'm really excited for this because it's really been awhile since the last time i spend my time with Soojung in the kitchen cooking something. We're not a good cook but we know how to. It really does look dark outside and even if Soojung didn't tell Jongin , i won't let her go because it's dark and raining heavily outside. it's dangerous 

I went up to my mother's room and saw her on her bed doing her favourite thing , knitting and i smile as i walk closer and sit on her bed before her. "Soojung's staying over" i said and she smile at me though she's still looking pale "what do you want to eat. i can cook" i asked her and i was thinking of some kind of soup for her. I'm going to bring her to the hospital tomorrow just for another check-up. "roasted butternut squash soup?" i suggested 

She look up to me with a smile and nods "that sounds good" i smile and nods because that's one of the easiest soup i've eve cook and it tastes really good too . "i'll be downstairs okay?" 

 

Soojung's already in the kitchen and i'm actually glad having her over because it'll be kind of quiet and i feel like i need someone to talk with and Soojung is perfect for it. "is she okay?" she asked when she saw me walking down the stairs. I just nods to her before i get to the fridge to take out the things that i'll use for the butternut squash soup . "what are we going to cook tonight?" she asked as she sits on the stool at the kitchen island. "butternut squash soup" i said and put down the packet of chopped butternut squash. 

"uu , fancy" i let out a soft chuckles at her words and take out two chopping board for myself and Soojung. "so.. are you sure there's nothing happen back in Eridell?" she suddenly asked me , leaving me froze in my place for a few seconds and i think she caught me when i look up to her and there's a slight smirk on her face. "you can't lie to me Jinri. i know you" she was smirking even when i'm not looking. I can't blame her because she's saying the truth that i can't lie. 

People tend to read me faster than i read people and i'm so bad at lying because i hate lying to people and i hate people lying to me. As bad as knowing the truth , it's better than knowing the lies that's always hurts . "did you meet someone? someone who's so hot?" she asked and smirks making me chuckles and just shake my head a little . "come on , i know you did" i wasn't sure if i wanted to talk about it now or later. But i really do want to talk about him with Soojung.

I realise h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter