The sweet little contact

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

We just got back from looking around this beautiful city and i'm glad Soojung loved the trip though it was a short ones. We decided to extend our stay and going back to Landcastle tomorrow morning instead of today's afternoon. i enjoyed myself being here with her though there is some point that some of the moments are not as what i want it to be. But overall, it was a good little escape for us. Soojung fell in love with Eridell when i first took her to the beautiful lake and how peaceful it was over there and she even thought of having her wedding here in Eridell which i'm not going to say no

Because Eridell is beautiful

It suits her sweet wedding theme as well.  

Soojung knew about last night that I went to see Taemin, she knew right before i get to tell her. She didn't like it when i first tell her how did it happen but i'm just trying to ensure her that we are just friends, it won't get more than that, though she is still doubting it. Even i still doubting about this whole situation. 

I wasn't sure myself that it was a good thing to be just a friend after what just happened. i don't need his explanation because i know ... i know what's going around and just by the look on his face, i couldn't keep myself sit still.. it literally gave me butterflies in my stomach everytime he looked at me with that strange yet handsome kind of stare 

and i'm not lying to myself that i don't want it to stop

"i don't want to leave" groaning Soojung when we both step into our room and i close the door behind me ever so gently, trying not to cause any loud noise and Soojung heave out a long sigh as she crash onto the bed. The sun is slowly setting down by the window and i heave a soft sigh after i put down my bag on the table. It's my second time in Eridell and i still couldn't find my time to go to Eridell Opera.. 

"hey Soojung.." i murmured out before i take a seat on the bed next to her and she turn around to look at me with her sleepy eyes. I wasn't sure if i should ask her to accompany me or not. I heard that there's a musical in that theater and it'd be such a waste if i'm not going there. At least i would have a glimpse of how beautiful the inside is. "yeah?" she looked at me and i bit my lips 

"are you tired?" i asked though i know she is deadly tired right now. She hum a little before she turn away and look up to the empty ceiling. "i am.. why?" as i expected, i hung my head low as i'm wondering whether i should ask her or not. "do you wanna go somewhere?" she asked me and i wanted to nod but i didn't. 

i didn't 

"you do, don't you? where?" as if she thinks i'm going out to see Taemin. "Eridell Opera" i said in a slow voice. Of course i wanted to go there, i just wanted to experience how great the hall is and how beautiful the sound will be if she ever gets to play inside the hall with her violin. "but it's fine if you don't want to go. i just want to go and watch that one performance they have tonight" i said and i can see Soojung biting her lower lip a little and that could mean one thing, she's not sure if she wanted to come and most of the time the answer would be a no

"i can go alone" i smile because i really mean it. it's not like i haven't done such things alone. I've been travelling alone for quite a while and i don't mind about it. "are you sure?" she asked and i smile once again. "it'll be a quick one, i promise" she chuckles before giving me a nod. I smile before i jumped out from the bed and trying my best to rush out from the hotel to get to the theater before the show starts.

Thank goodness the hotel is kindly giving me a ride to the theater and i just have to pay half of it. Eridell is still beautiful even during night time, that's what i realise. it's always lively and decorated with beautiful fairy lights everywhere around the tall trees. It just give that fairytale kind of feelings everytime i went pass this road. 

I'm not going to lie that i'd love to live in Eridell though i still love Landcastle as it's the place where i grew up in but I can surely tell that Eridell is a place for me. They listens to classic music and arts and thats what makes it so unique compare to other country and cities. The taxi stops before the grand opera and i was at awe when i got out from the taxi and how beautiful the Opera is during night time. The lights just shone and makes it more beautiful. 

Everyone is gathered around with tickets in their hands before they gets into the building and i couldn't control myself when i rush to the ticket counter to buy the ticket and hopefully they still have the ticket. it feels amazing to see how many people are still into this kind of stuff in Eridell compare to other places and how they still keep that old elements in their country even though the modern era is coming in ever so slowly compared to other cities. 

Eridell is well known for their classical buildings and they still keep their old culture going and other cities are not like this at all. It surely feels different to be in Eridell but it's a good thing, a very good thing because i feel much more alive. 

i stops before the ticket booth and tapped my finger impatiently when there's no one at the counter. "hello?" i look around and then there's a woman came out and came closer to the counter. "i was wondering if there's any tickets available" i bit my lower lip as i waited and the woman is checking on the availability of the tickets. 

"i'm sorry miss, there's only 2 tickets left but they're reserved" my heart literally just sunk, and i could not describe how disappointed i am hearing this such sad news. Maybe luck is not on my side this time, again. This is my second time coming here and i still couldn't get a chance to see how's the inside. "it's okay then. thank you" i tried to smile and step away from the counter. 

If i could've known about this earlier, i could've buy the ticket beforehand. 

I heave a sigh and take another step back but i bumped onto stop "sorry" i look back at the person who just scoffed and surprised. "you should've turn around before taking your steps" he chuckles when he look down at me and i couldn't help but to roll my eyes a little and scoff softly. "i'm sorry, i don't have any mood as i just found out that the show is sold out and there's no tickets available" i said and there he is, still chuckling before me in that good looking white shirt and trousers and his hair slick back. 

"there were 2 tickets left but some stupid person just reserved the tickets so i don't get the chance to g-" he just flick two tickets before my eyes and left me speechless. "sorry if i screwed up your night for taking the last two tickets" he chuckles 

"it was you" He just smile before me and i heave a sigh and shake my head a little. "so where is she?" i look around, trying to find his girlfriend because i assume she's here to watch the performance with him. "she's not here" he said making me look back at him almost instantly. i am quite surprised to know that she's not here with him which i assumed that this was supposed to be their date night. 

"she was supposedly to be here 15 minutes ago. but she cancelled it" my eyes went wide to be honest because i did not see that coming. "so i thought i should just watch it by myself. but i have anothe ticket with me ... and since you're here..." he handing me one ticket and that made me look up to him, still couldn't believe my ears that he's giving me the ticket. 

"no i should not.. she might come back" i let out a soft,awkward chuckle but he just shake his head before me "if she cancelled it , she really mean it. so don't bother thinking of her coming back" he chuckles and give me the ticket without saying any other word. I took the ticket from his hand and he look away before he slid his hands in his pockets and look around himself as people starting to get into the hall and we're just standing before this cold concerete bench and i hug myself when the wind blows hard and made my hair go crazy. 

"do you want to get inside?" he asked when he turn back to look at me and i nods. I keep my distance as we both walk towards the entrance door and i have my eyes wide open when i take my very first step into the place. It feels magical, especially with this maroon coloured carpets and high ceiling with massive chandelier in the middle. This is fancy. 

and i loved it

"so you went out today?" he asked when we stops before a door to our seats. "yeah, it was kind of exhausting and quick tour but i had fun. Soojung had fun" he nods before me and turn around when there's a man standing before us and kindly ask for our tickets. i guess he works here. He then leads us to our place which i did not expect it to be at some sort of a private vip area and i know this costs a lot of money to get to seat at this kind of seating place. 

"so she likes Eridell?" he asked when we take our seat and i look back at him before i nod my head to him and he smile softly before me. I wanted to scream, i wanted to tell him to stop being so sweet. It is hard to think that i'm just a friend from his own perspective whilst i am still looking at him as part of the guy i used to like ... or still .. liking him. 

We had a little talk and he even made me laugh few times and the time is now 20 passed 7 and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter