The little favour

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

"where are you taking her?" murmured Jinri when she blinks from her sleep to her him helping their little ones getting dressed. 'she's been asking me to take her out" he breathed that out once he helped the little ones getting her little hands in her jumper. "why didn't you wake me up?" asked Jinri as she looked at him looking so natural with his daughter though he'd been spending so much time with her nowadays. it's been a month or so, Jinri didn't count. she wouldn't want to. 

This is perfectly enough for her. 

He's being the very best dad she could ever ask for, for her daughter. "because you were tired last night and i thought of spending some alone time with her" he breathed that out once he finished helping her and turned to Jinri. He always came back to her once or twice a week. Jinri never complaint, she loves it that he's trying his best to spend more time with them despite his busy time back in Erindell, back to the castle. to his royal life. 

Jinri still trying to get used to the fact that he's not just a normal guy 

It kept coming back to her and she'd be shocked at the truth. Jinri just heave a soft sigh before she turned to look at her daughter who cutely twirling around as she waits for her father to get ready. Lea's been dancing quite a lot these past few months and Jinri do realise that she loves dancing and even listening to the soft music that Jinri played almost everyday. 

Lea had seen her mother playing the violin and Jinri could really tell that she loves it as much as she does. But she wouldn't encourage her to do the same thing as her. She wanted her daughter to be something else. like a Ballerina or something since she's more into dancing. "we'll be out for quite a while" murmured Taemin as he stops before the bed. 

"and you'll head back to Erindell tonight?" she asked which then she received a heavy nod from him. "and i won't be around for a few weeks. maybe" he murmured as he rolls up his white shirt's sleeves . he murmured that out and somehow feeling heavy to leave the two away. He loves being back with her and together with their new additional ones just make him even more happier. He loves living in her small house, it feels cosy and he loves it that whenever he's here, he felt like a normal person rather than a prince himself. 

He bend down a little and peck her lips in a brief second before he pulled it off and made her smile shyly before him. "i'll call you" he said in that hoarse voice of his, leaving her blushes hard and nodded her head. "come on little one, lets go" says him and hold Lea's little hand, out of the room. 

Taemin helped her to get into his car before he gets to the driver seat and helped her putting on the seatbelts. "where are we going daddy?" he was taken aback when he heard the word daddy came out from his daughter's mouth. It wasn't weird but it still felt foreign for him though he really do wish her to call him that. He was wondering if Jinri ever tell her about him. 

He still haven't tell his daughter about him being the real dad to her and where was he for the last 3 years. "where do you want to go?" he asked her instead. She made this cute gesture of thinking making him chuckled at how much she resembles her mother and how much he can see Jinri in her though Jinri thought she looks much more like him. 

But he can totally tell that she got her mother's eyes. even the shape of her lips. 

"can i go to grandma's? i want my teddy bear. mommy said she left it" she said with a little sad face making him chuckle "okay, we'll go to grandma's" he said, somehow feeling happy that she said that. he wanted to meet Jinri's mother though he did saw her a month ago when she came to Jinri's place and she was the nicest lady he'd ever met and though that time was kind of awkward for him and Jinri, he wanted to meet her mother again and just talk with her. 

 

the drive to her mother's house doesn't that long and he's already parked his car before the house. Lea looks excited compared to him. He still have that fear in him, knowing that Jinri must've probably told her mother about him lying to her in the past though it was because he had to but that look Jinri's mother gave him when he met her last month says everything. 

That she's somehow relieved that he's back for her, like she's happy to see him trying his best to get her back rather than leaving her behind forever. He knows the look, he knows that her mother never really mad at him or anything. Maybe she was a little disappointed but he thinks that she never react the same way as Jinri when she first knew he was a prince and that he lied just a few bits. 

Just before he gets off the car, he saw the door was pulled open to see the older ones standing before the door, looking out to the car. She probably couldn't tell yet, not until she saw Lea waving at her cutely from inside. "come on little one" he murmured as he got out and helped his daughter out. 

The kid smiling beautifully and she looks happy when she run towards her grandmother who greeted her with open arms. "its good to see you sweetie" says the older ones when Lea got into her arms and she gave her a kiss on her chubby rosy cheeks. "i come with daddy" she said which did make her surprised, so does Taemin once again. He stood a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter