The wedding and the truth

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

It's the wedding day and i'm all excited for today as i get to see my best friends getting married and just seeing everyone's happy faces in today's happy ceremony. Soojung requested me to play few songs at her wedding and i couldn't say no because i really missed playing violin in weddings. The last time i did was in Erindell. 

I've seen the place where their wedding is going to held and it is amazing. I'm not quite sure if both of them have seen it yet but i don't think they have. Both parents wants to see their happy faces once they walk the aisle and have their after party at the most beautiful place for a wedding. 

I've done applying some make up on my face and i'm wearing the dress and it looks perfect. i've got my hair a messy braid bun and my clutch in my hand. My mother is already there at the wedding reception together with Soojung's parents and i just got to go now before the ceremony starts. 

I was thinking of taking a taxi to the place since it'll take me at least an hour to get there but i thought it'd be easier to drive since my mom is coming home with me tonight. I grab my violin case with me before slowly walking down the stairs in this dress to get to the door and rushed to the wedding venue. 

I'm genuinely excited for this ever since yesterday and we actually had a very fun night last night having some tea and all sort of meals we could order just to celebrate a night before those two being a married couple and it might changes few things once they're married. I know that i'd probably got to spend less time with Soojung as they might spend most of their time in Crystalmill where Jongin always go since his work place is in Crystalmill 

But they won't be moving permenantly in Crystalmill since they already bought a house here and Jongin told me that they'd stay there more than in his place in Crystalmill but yet again, their place is quite far from mine that i had to take my car to go there and not just by feet. And i told them that i just could not wait for them to have a baby so that i could play with them. I've always love kids and i just could not wait to see their children. 

Jongin and Soojung even told me that if they ever going to get one, i'll be the baby's godmother and that is beyond fantastic. i just couldn't wait. 

I got in my car and rushed to the wedding venue hoping that i can get there before the wedding started because clearly i have so much to help and i really do think Soojung needs me since my mom couldn't stop texting me asking where am i and i should've been here since an hour ago. 

And thank goodness it didn't take me more than it was supposed to. I got to the wedding venue and i ran to the room where Soojung is. They told me that she and Jongin came here just now with their eyes covered because they don't want to see the place yet. But Jongin will see it first because he'll be standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for his soon to be wife walking down with her father hand in hand and smiles on their faces.

I knocked on the door and i heard her voice before i turned the knob and get inside "omygod" she almost screamed to see me coming in with the dress that i'm wearing right now. "i told you that you'll be surprised. isn't it beautiful?" i smiled before making a little spin before her. She laughs and smile softly "it's not just the dress that's beautiful. you look amazing too Jinri" she smiled wider and i walk closer, giving her a big hug 

"big day.. you'll do well" i murmured that out "i know .. i actually can't believe this is actually happening" i chuckled and hold her hands "you look amazing in the dress. i'm sure he'll fall in love with you even more" i said and Soojung just laughs with a smile "did you bring your violin with you?" she asked. I nod 

"i can't wait to see you play" 

"me too" 

 

Sitting on the chair at the front row next to my mother, i saw Jongin coming in after that surprised look on him when he got here. He surely loves it. He looks so handsome in that tux and how he got his hair slick back. He saw me sitting here next to my mother and give me the warmest smile i've ever see from him this year and i'm glad it happened. I hope somebody caught that smile and show to Soojung how happy and blessed he is right now knowing that he'll be marrying the love of his life and his best friend. 

I smiled back at him before getting up when there's the music starts to play, queuing for us to stand up as the bride coming in and walk down the aisle. I left my gaze on Jongin to the flowery arch entrance where Soojung is right now with her father hand in hand and her eyes are covered and just getting ready for the big reveal of her wedding ceremony 

One of the helper slowly took off the blind from her eyes and her surprised was amazing, her jaw drops and i can see her eyes are slowly getting teary before it stops at view that's at the end of the aisle where Jongin is. I turned back and saw him smiling from ear to ear seeing his soon to be wife looking ever so beautiful in that dress. 

How can she now cry when she got the most beautiful wedding ceremony i've ever seen in my life. 

Her father look down to Soojung with a warm smile before they starts to walk down the aisle in a slow walk and two girls at her front sprinkling flower petals and glitters everywhere and makes it looks more like a fairytale movie and just the way how she wants her wedding to be. As she gets closer to where i am standing right now, she look straight at me before i give her a smile and mouthed 'do not cry' at her, she laughed a little and smiled back at me. 

I wish i can feel her happiness right now and be in her shoes just to know how does it feel to get married and having this kind of wedding. It must felt amazing. My mom looked back at me with a smile before patting my arm when i realised that i was tearing up with a smile painted on my face. I'm so happy to see how happy they are right now 

Today felt so magical. 

"As we all gather here today for-" 

As the wedding ceremony starts, i realised that i have my eyes on my hands whilst everyone's focused to the bride and groom. I look to my left, to an empty seat which was supposed to be his seat. I'm not disappointed nor mad that he couldn't make it here today and i'm totally understand him and his busy situation 

But i did remember that i was actually did imagined myself with him next to me right now, holding hands together as we watch the two saying their vows to each other and i remember that i imagined myself looking at him next to me, who looks so handsome especially with that smile painted on his face as he watch the two saying their vows and our eyes met. 

“I take you to be my partner for life I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours." says Jongin when they both locked their eyes together

I chuckled a little when my mom handed me a piece of tissue for me to wipe my teary eyes. 

“I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you." says Soojung and his smile just became wider. 

He took the ring and gently slid in to her finger and she does the same to his before they were announced as husband and wife. 

"you may kiss the bride" 

Everyone got up from their seats when Jongin locked his lips Soojung's and i wipe my eyes once again before smiling so widely at them. They are finally official. 

 

The wedding reception is beautiful, just as beautiful as the ceremony and i'm really glad that Soojung picked this theme rather than a classic ones which i'm not quite sure it'll be as amazing as this but nevetheless, it's amazing. There's people dancing and giggling at the dance floor witht the slow music playing to brings up the mood in this place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter