The surprise invitation

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

It's bright and lovely day in Landcastle, surprisingly after the heavy downpour rain last night which i didn't expect it at all. Today is the day, i'll be leaving to Erindell a day before the Gala night and i wouldn't lie that i am terrified. I'm not a person who goes to fancy places, wearing fancy clothes and surrounding by fancy and rich people but i'm also excited for it because i'm dying to experience the Gala night ever since i was a little and hopefully this will be just fine and great as i saw from some romantic fancy movies on my television. 

There's the ding sound from downstairs, knowing that someone is walking into my place and i rush downstairs to see Soojung observing my place. "Soojung.. what are you doing here?" i asked, didn't expect to see her because i thought she'll be leaving to Crystalmill with Jongin today. "just to see you" she said and walk towards me. "what time you'll leaving to Crystalmill?" i asked, taking out two cups for some hot tea. "in an hour. i'm waiting for Jongin tho.." she runs her fingers around the cup before looking at me in suspicious look

I give her a little furrow before i take a step back just a little bit "what?" it makes my heart beating like crazy. "are you busy today?" she asked me and i'm not sure if i should answer it sincerely or just lie .. again? "you're going somewhere today isn't it?" she started to sound more like she'd suspect something. i give her another look before she fold her arms together "hm?" she arch a brow causing me to gulp before her. 

I'm so screwed

"i can explain.." 

she roll her eyes before heaving out a soft sigh as she turn around to look away "how many times do i have to tell you Jinri, stop going to Erindell for him" she said making me bit my lower lip, feeling somehow worried that now she probably know about it by now "he's not worth it. i don't like him!" of course she'd protest it

"please Soojung, he's not like what you think. just because you don't like him then i can't feel the other way round? you have Jongin in your life, fair enough that you have someone to love you when i don't have anyone by my side, a guy who cares about me. give him another chance, please" i tried not to shout nor talk loudly because i hate to create a mess between us two. i don't like being in a fight

"h-how did you kn-" "i figure it myself" she cut me with an annoyed voice tho i really thought she knows it from Jongin but i know i can trust him. he didn't tell her. "please?" i plead causing her to groan and roll her eyes as she look away from me

"whatever" 

i let out a soft giggle before i stand before her "that means yes right?" i smiled but she just groan with a little frown. 

maybe telling Soojung is not as bad as i thought it'd be. 

and i need to proof her that she's wrong and i'm right about him. 

 

 

"did i do great today Ms.Jinri?" asked Emily after i've done with my class and all my students have gone home except for Emily. "you did great, you're getting better" i smile before her as i put away my violin and turn to her. She's just a small kid who loves playing violin like me and i can see some potential on her if she keeps playing until she'd master it. 

"i learnt a lot during weekends, i guess it helps" she chuckles cutely before me and i couldn't help but to smile "that's good because it'll help you to get better and play better. you'll be a great violinist one day" i ruffled her hair gently before i patted her shoulder. "keep up the good work Emily. i'll see you on the next class okay?" 

She smiled and greeted me goodbye. The class has ended and i have to get to the train station in an hour for my train to Erindell. I'm quite nervous yet i'm so excited for this trip. It's been a while since my last visit to Erindell and i'm very looking forward to spend my time at his painting room. He told me he wanted to show some of his artwork that he'd done for the past few weeks. 

I still felt kind of relieved that i'd told Soojung about it though she is still doubting about him and i know why she's still like that after what happened and i'm hoping that everything will be alright. She'd left to Crystalmill with Jongin as usual and i'm leaving Erindell for 2 days. short but hopefully it'll be worth it.

as i have my things packed and done by the door, i received a text from him which reads 

"i'll pick you up at the station. safe trip! x" 

and i find it cute. Some people may say that i'm exaggerating but i just felt special, like finally i have someone to care for me, love me like other normal relationship. i wanted to feel the love and as far as i know, Taemin had done it for me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter