The wedding

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

Looking out the window and the view blown my mind away at how beautiful Eridell is and how better it is than Landcastle . There's so many things that i love and that just made me smile the whole journey  . The beautiful greens and the mountains are just beautiful and i can see the Eridell's castle up there. The castle what makes the city looks amazing. I heard that there's a ball that the queen and the king invites every citizen of theirs to the castle and have a little feast and that is a very generous thing they did. 

A friend of mine said that the castle closed and only open once in 4 years for King's birthday and that's when the festive took place , only once in 4 years. My friend told me that everyone is waiting for that time of the year again because it's so big for all of them . Eridell is such a nice place to live and i just love everything i see. There's a river in the middle of the town that leads to the sea and a huge lake as well 

Eridell has everything that Landcastle doesn't have. 

I arrived an hour late because the train was delayed and we left the station almost an hour late but looking at the bright side , Eridell greeted me nicely with the breathtaking view and fresh air as i walk out from the train , having my feet on the platform and smile as it's my first step in Eridell since ever. I don't know why i never been to this place before and everyone has been talking about it 

Soojung would love this place and i was thinking of taking her here one day , or maybe as a present for the engagement . 

living in Eridell is like living in the countryside but better. It reminds me a lot of Switzerland which i love the most. I wish i could live here and just enjoy the life i've been wanted to live in and most importantly , they live with music . Music is everything to them and i heard the King loves music the most that he can play every musical instruments that you could ever think of and that is just amazing. 

There's a lot of music theaters here and it does make sense now why they have lots of it and they still keep the old building here . The Eridell Opera is what i'm looking forward to see during my stay here. The interior of the opera theater is magnificent , they still have the red curtains , the seats and the most importantly , the ceiling. I've been dreaming of standing on the stage and looking up to the beautiful hand painted ceiling with a chandelier in the middle .

I can imagine how my violin will sound like when i first hit the note and the sound just echoed the room and hits back into my chest from the ears. I can almost imagine myself standing in the middle of the stage with my violin near my chest and i close my eyes as i play my father's favourite music. 

I've got to practise harder , i've got to do my best for the audition and one day .. one day i will definitely be standing on the stage and play and make my parents proud. 

I got to my hotel and i just love it here . I placed my violin on the bed and decided to have a quick shower before heading out to find something to eat before going to the wedding this evening. I just received a text message from Jongin saying that the party is starting in few hours and how much he hoped for me to be there. I feel so bad for them but i really hope the night will turn out beautiful and happy and full of love. I'd love to see pictures and videos after this. 

I've told Soojung that i couldn't come tonight and she was so sad that i couldn't be there but she wished me luck for today which i really need the most and i've got enough support from her , Jongin and my mom. 

The shower was quick because i don't want to waste my time taking a long shower and have less time to practise later on. I just put on a simple white shirt that i tuck in my navy blue wide leg pants because i found it super comfy and i take my brown bag with me before i head out from my room. I saw few restaurants and cafes near by my hotel and i thought i'd just have my meal there because it's easier to go and to get back to the hotel before i get late for the practise and getting ready for the wedding. 

I couldn't take my eyes away from the view from here as i walk down the street and see the breathtaking view of the mountains and the lake in front of me. It's almost like a fairy tale movie and i still could not believe that this place actually existed. I just chuckles as i walk down the street as the view took my soul away. 

I stopped by the cafe because of the amazing smells that coming out from the cafe and my feet just won't move and so i decided to have my meals here. It's always nice travelling alone and just enjoy everything i like for myself. Soojung has almost the same interest as mine except that i'm more into music than her but other than that we're almost the same and that's one of the reason why i wanted to bring her here because i know i'd enjoy myself being here with Soojung. 

And even my mom. She loves this kind of view and this kind of places. It's no doubt she'd love to come here someday because she'd been in love with places like this , almost like Scotland slash Ireland and Switzerland. It's like all those three combined together. I'd bring her here one day and i promise myself i would. 

"Scones and jam please" i don't really feel like eating though i'm quite hungry but scones and jam would do , for now. Sitting outside the cafe and just breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the lovely view of people walking down the hill , couples , older couples and even kids running around with smiles on their faces. I couldn't help but to smile as well , i love kids and i love seeing lovely people having smiles on their faces . It feels like they loving their life to the fullest and doesn't even care about other things. 

I wish i could be like them though i'm all alone now but i wish i can just scrape out what's been bothering me and just enjoy my life just for a while and have fun like they all have. Though i may not have any partner like that couple by the fountain who looks so lovely together and how the man gently brush her hair and tuck it to the back of the ears and the girl just smile softly back at him or like that couple who just walk down the street hand in hand with laughter surrounding them and smile ear to ear whilst looking at each other in the eye

Everything is almost as perfect as in the fairy tale movie and i swear i don't want to leave this place

I had my scones and jam all finished up and i brush off th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter