The fancy looking card

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

Jongin understands me better at some point than Soojung and i am still scared of telling her about my relationship with the guy she somehow hate or maybe dislike from Erindell and will probably won't like him, ever. But i know Soojung, she can change her mind if she think about it and reconsiderate about it but it's still hard. 

Jongin knows that i'm scared to tell her and even him asked me to not tell her yet. maybe now is not a good time but i know i have to tell her at least by the end of this week. Taemin's gotten busy and he is still trying to figure out how to sort things out between him and that lady of his. things aren't going well for him, and i'm dying to go back to Erindell just because i love it there, not just of him. 

But Soojung would ask me why would i go back when we just went there a month ago. i know that i really should talk to her about this yet i'm still scared. 

"Jinri?" i look back and saw my mother comes in with a soft smile on her face. "mom, what are you doing here? that was a surprise" she chuckles as i run back towards her before giving a hug. I really did not expect to see her here at my place. "i was just wondering, it's been a while since i come here didn't i?" 

It's kind of true. i was busy for the past few months, teaching and travelling in search of good music that i didn't even have time to have my mother at my place and even though it's just a small place, it still feel cosy. like a home. it is a home to me. this is my place, and i cherish it because my father helped me achieved to buy this cute place. 

"don't you have any classes?" she asked when i take her up to the living room and hand her a cup of hot tea. "we just finished, minutes before you came" i can see her frown a little which is cute "so you're staying for how long?" i asked because i don't really mind her staying. it feels good too but i know she wouldn't stay for long. this place is small and i don't have a big garden like hers, it's just few plants at my windows, hanging from above. nothing compared to hers

"for a few days. maybe 3" i nods with a smile. It was a calm silence and i didn't realise myself that i was smiling and mom saw that. "is there something you're hiding from me?" she asked making me jumped just a little and she have a small smile on her face as she look at me. "you look happy" she said, still have her eyes on me "don't be silly mother, i am always happy" i tried to cover that up but she knows me well. Her hand was on my lap before tapping it softly "have you met someone?" 

and i know she'd be so happy if i tell her that i do, i have met someone who's a gentleman, a caring guy , just like the one i've been dreaming of. I didn't answer her in words, but i give her a little nod. Her smile gotten wider but she didn't say anything, not a single word. She back up a little bit and still smiling, giving me a hard time to hide my blushing face. 

"so his name is ..."

 

It's a bright sunny day and i got up early and i received a note that's on a table from my mother saying that she went out to the market and i know how much she loves the market. she could spend more than 3 hours there. I have my house cleaned up and i'm not quite sure of what to do today, i was thinking of practising some new music but i don't quite get the mood to do so. 

And last night, the talk with mother went well and i didn't expect myself to tell her about Taemin. 

I was blushing hard but mom was so supportive that it gives me that feeling that i actually did it, i finally found it. after so long of searching and sacrifying my time for the kids rather than living my own life like a normal 25 year old lady. I love teaching kids and i don't find it hard and wrong to do so. I am still loving my life before i met him. 

I'm living my life to the fullest but of course, meeting Taemin just took me to another level

it was a great one after all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter