The goodbye

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

Waking up in the morning when the sunlight creeps in the room and birds are chirping outside. The cold morning wind blows in making me snuggle up more under the warm blanket. I heave out a soft sigh before blinking my eyes few times when i can feel the warmth coming from my back and the hug gets tighter when i move just a little bit. 

I look at my back to see him sleeping soundly behind me with his arm wrapped around my body. I don't want to leave, i want to stay here, i want to stay a little bit longer. 

But i can't. 

I'm heading back to Landcastle today and the train is at 4 today. We'll only have few hours to spend together before i leave.

Last night was just a night full of cuddles because i feel in need of him by my side and he never leaves the bed even after i fell asleep. I didn't tell him about what happened yesterday night, the time when i met his ex and what she told me because i believe it's not true and even if i tell him, he'd ask me to not trust her. 

I know i am still doubtful about it but i know i can trust him. He tells me a lot when i didn't tell him much about myself. I know he's a guy who not only taking care of his girl but he's also a guy who respect woman's heart. I still think he is some kind of a guy that came out from a romance movies because sometimes i'm still couldn't believe that a guy like him do exists. 

I turn to look at him for a brief second before i gently pull up his arm from me and i got up from the bed. I walk down the stairs to the small kitchen he have at the back of his studio tho i thought it was really just a small kitchen like mine, it still looks big and massive to me and there's even a kitchen island there with a basket full of apples. 

I pull up my hair and tie it into a messy ponytail before i take a look at the fridge, thinking of what should i make for breakfast. There's quite a lot of food in the fridge which really did surprise me because it almost feel like it's his house but yet it isn't. we're in his gallery. I take out a carton of eggs and few other vegetables out from the fridge, thinking of making a nice omelette . 

I have the pan on the hob and start chopping the vegetables and crack few eggs into a bowl. it may be a simple breakfast but i just wanted to cook for him before i leave. 

My phone suddenly rings and i took my phone that's on the kitchen island to see Soojung's name on the screen. "hello?" i answered her call as i beat the eggs. "Jinri, you're coming home today?" she asked making me furrow when her tone sound quite different than her normal ones. "yeah.. why?" i asked and pour the eggs into the sizzling hot pan. "because.. i need you here to help me choosing the wedding dress" 

shoot. 

i'm totally forgot about it. 

Their wedding is in 3 days. She did mentioned it before that they wanted to make it earlier than the actual date. gosh, how can i forgot about it. "oh goodness.. yes.. yes i'll be there. i'll be back tonight. i'll be there for you don't worry" i tried to sound normal though i know that she can sense it. "i know you're having a great time there but do remember us here" 

having a great time? indeed i had a great time with him but not the Gala night. 

"i do remember you guys.. don't worry. i'll be there. promise" 

She knows that i never break my promises. "okay then. safe trip back! i'll pick you up if you want to" "yes please, then i'll stay at your place" i can feel her smiling from the other line. "okay. take care!" i smile before murmured 'you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter