The violinist

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

"see you guys next week" i waved as i watch the kids walk out from my learning studio with beautiful smiles on their faces and hands holding their tiny violin bag with never ending talks on how the class went and everything was great and how proud i was towards all of them. I love them , i love teaching kids and i love what i'm doing. 

I'm just a 25 year old lady who plays violin since i was a kid and grew up in a very small town called Landcastle. I travel around the world in search of that beautiful sound of music and play with my violin that i own since i was 15. My late-dad gave me when i was turning 15 and it was the most precious thing i've ever had in my entire life. The sound of the violin and the smooth the surface of the violin is. Although it's an old violin and some people think that i should've buy a new one .. I think find this old and beautiful violin of mine produce the very rare yet beautiful sound that i've ever hear of.

I keep it safe with me and i got it with me everywhere i go. It's everything to me and i never ever stop playing ever since i started. Music is everything to me and having this little cute studio of mine is what i've been dreaming of since i was little and now seeing kids playing the exact same thing that i'm playing now makes me so happy. I wanted to share to them what i learnt and what i want them to learn. Music is meant for anybody 

Even if that people can't play any musical instruments

Music is beautiful and everybody has their own likes on music. I like it when it's just the sound of the music , the sound of the violin that i play and how it gives that tingling feels on my chest as i play and how beautiful the piano sounds when i hit keyboard with my gentle fingers. I hum to the music whenever i'm happy and i dance to the sweet music as it plays to my ears. 

I'm living alone at a small yet cosy house that's right above my studio. Everyday i met new people coming in to the studio and amazes how neat and cosy my studio is and i always have that smile on my face whenever i see smiles on their faces , especially kids. They always amazed as they walk in to my studio with their mother , hand in hand and have a little small violin case backpack on their back. 

I teach little kids every wednesday and saturday morning whilst i'll be having the whole studio for myself work on my little project that i'm trying to achieve ever since i was a little , is to perform at the one of the world's best concert hall which is The Eridell Opera in Eridell and shine as one of the best violinist in the world who grew up in a small town. 

I have my best supporter who's my mother and my late-father who must've been very proud of my success in having my very own studio and little classes for the kids who needs help to play what i love. 

The door was pushed open and rings the bell that i hung near the top end of my cute pastel yellow coloured door and i look back at the door to see my one of the biggest fan , my best friend Soojung. "is the class over yet?" she asked before getting in and came towards me who's sitting at my desk with my laptop on and the notes that i'm writing down for my practise later. "yeah, a minute ago" i said and placed down my pencil before looking up to my beautiful best friend 

"good because we'll having our lunch now" she said with a grin before she pull me up from my stool and walk out from my studio. "is it going to be the two of us? only the two of us?" i asked and i see her turning around biting her lower lip a little "Jongin's there" she said and i know that she'll drag her boyfriend along though i really don't mind having him around. Jongin is my friend after all but it somehow sickened me when the two of them would never stop holding their hands together and even smooching around in public. 

It's not illegal to do such things in public and Soojung knows that i somehow dislike it when they both smooching around in public or even when i'm around with them and i still remember that she once told me that maybe i was feeling lonely and i got sick of things such as that quickly because i don't have anyone by my side like how she have Jongin by her side. 

I'm not disagree with her because i know i do feel lonely whenever i'm alone back in my studio and practising. I always wonder how happy i'd be if i was like in Soojung's place. Jongin treated her like a princess and he was like the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. 

"you don't mind ... right?" she asked

I just smile and told her that it's fine and besides , i haven't seen Jongin since long now . He'd been traveling a lot lately because of his work he's doing and i'm still can't believe how successful he is despite his age. He's just a year older than us and he already own a penthouse in town called Crystalmill , a town full of excitements. 

People who lives in Landcastle are not poor and we're not that rich either. It's like we're in between those two. We had enough money to live comfortably and we're not like most of the people who are more richer than us think we are. We live our lives normally , like normal people with normal jobs and normal salary that we earn monthly. Except for me , i earn my money through my hard work on teaching people who loves music like i do and i never regret of doing this job of mine

Because i have enough money to live by myself and i have enough money to travel around the world just to listen to the beautiful sound of music and i have enough money to give my mother monthly. I'm not rich yet i'm not poor and i'm proud of who and how i am today. 

"where's he?" i asked when we get to the small cafe that we all used to stay until midnight and have lots of stories to tell and just laugh with beautiful smiles on our face. 

"there" she pointed out and i saw a tall man sitting near the massive window in full suit attire and he smile upon us when he saw us standing by the door and he waved. We get in and he stood up when i reach closer "how are you Jinri?" he asked before he pull me into a hug "i'm fine" i smile and pull off the hug , still couldn't believe how successful he looks in this full suit attire he's having on him

"you're good?" i asked when i took my seat by the window a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter