chapter 28

apocalypse II

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jonghyun eyed Minho shooting him a certain look. 

Minho nodded and in turn he eyed Rain.

"Maybe we should wait for Seungho." Rain said. The two younger undoubtedly had decided to take their own initiative to kill all the walkers in the barn. He of course wanted the same thing but their leader had said that he wanted to discuss this with Mir and his friends first. And it would be proper to do just as that.

Minho rolled his eyes. "Seungho hyung is too soft hearted. You can't talk people like that into this. We need to do it ourself. Okay, maybe Mir will hate us. And his friends too will hate us, but this, need to be done. We can't live peacefully here knowing those things were in there." He reasoned as the matter of fact.

"We had always live like this before. Walkers are everywhere but we still manage." Rain tried weakly.

"I don't want to just manage anymore. Can't I just have a night of peaceful sleep without having to worries about the walkers escaping the barn and overrun our home?" Jonghyun retorted.

Both younger boys saw how Rain was caving in. Aggreeing to their reasoning. He couldn't really find excuses against the two youngers' plan as he too was a bit inclined to that side. He too wanted the same. It was that annoying little conscience that he had now was pulling him from his wish. "But..."

"There's no but. You want to join or not? Choose!" Minho gave the older choices which he was pretty sure what Rain would choose.

After a while of frowning heavily, Rain clicked his tongue. "Fine." Rain exhaled and reached for his gun. He unlocked the safety. "Let's go."

 

 

 

-double updates-