chapter 25

apocalypse II

Both Mir and Joon got out of the room to where the others were gathering except for Jonghyun and Rain after their small counselling session. Probably staying on guard around the perimeter. 

"Aren't you curious? This place was like totally clean from walkers." Mir heard Seungho voiced as he took a sit next to Taemin. The younger boy immediately smiled up to Mir which Mir replied with an adoring smile and a pat on the younger's honey blond hair.

"Probably the herds came from here." Key added, eyeing each of the members.

"What made them moved towards east? Are they migrating just like birds or something?" Minho chimed in, his hands busy fiddling with his riffle.

"Something attract them to east?" Joon asked, joining the discussion. Some boys nodded while the others were frowning, deep in thoughts.

"Actually..." Onew lagged off as he watched carefully as all the boys looked in his direction. "Two nights ago, when it was my turn keeping watch, I think I heard sounds."

"Sounds?" Seungho repeated in questioning manner, encouraging the lad to continue.

Onew nodded. "Sound like helicopter moving from west to east." 

"That's crazy." Minho snorted.

"No, it isn't." Mir corrected but didn't bother to explain further as Sanghyun started to talk. That boy sure is wise.

"From what we heard from Jonghun, the goverment still didn't fall. That heli might belong to them. And the sound from the heli... Those walkers must had been following the sound." The others nodded thoughtfully at Sanghyun's conclusion.

"Anyway... Thanks to that, even this area is clear from walkers." Minho added after long silence, grinning widely at the thought of days where he didn't have to deal with those flesh-eaters making some of the boys chukling at his antics.

Seeing the end of the discussion, Mir left the room to do something. Anything. But he heard Seungho voice as the front door closed. "But, we should never let our guard down." He couldn't agree more with the acting leader of their group.

"You guys need any help?" Mir asked when he saw Rain and Jonghyun crouching over the fence as they put more to fortified this house.

"More hands, the better. Tell others to come help too." Rain instructed. "They're being too lazy." He mumbled as he got back to his work.

"Who are you calling lazy?" Minho suddenly appeared and kicked Rain's playfully sending the older one stumbling forward, almost falling and immediately started chasing after the tall boy around the field. But Minho was fast.

"Once a football player, always a football player. I think he miss kicking ball that he keep kicking our ." Jonghyun said as he grinned at Mir who grinned back at that statement. Indeed, Minho always kick their but. Literally. But, since Rain joined them, Minho's so kicking talent now just directed to Rain. 

"But he didn't kick us anymore." Mir voiced as he leaned against the fence.

"I bet he's in love with Rain's ." And both boys burst into laughter until Seungho joined them, looking curious.

"What about that I heard?" He asked.

"Huh? Whose ? Whose ?" Key came along, dragging Taemin with him.

"Hey! Are you talking about Mireu's ? Because, if you do, then stop! Mir's is mine!" Byunghee shouted playfully as he clung on Mir's arm. All of them laughed at the disgusted facial expression Mir pulled off.

Joon came running with playful grin on his face with Sanghyun hot on his trail, face flushed in annoyance.

"Whoa! Whoa! What happened?" Seungho asked as he was getting dizzy when Joon hid behind him, pushing him around as the younger tried to protect himself from Sanghyun using Seungho as the shield.

"He kicked my !" Sanghyun shouted as his long arm almost reached Joon but the older evaded and ran behind Byunghee and Mir.

"Why did you do that? Kicking is my thing!" Minho appeared out of nowhere and cut in between his heavy breathing.

"Where's Rain?" At that question from Jonghyun, all of the boys looked around and saw the large guy had already lied flat on his back in the middle of the field.

"He might be built, but he sure has aged. His stamina is worse than mine. He's just a large old man now." Minho shrugged.

"I HEARD THAT!" Rain shouted from that distance.

"What about my ?" Sanghyun whined in Seungho's hold. "I want revenge!"

Mir yelped. Byunghee turned to the boy who suddenly blushed deep red. His wide eyes became wider and the boy visibly stiffened. "Mireu?" Byunghee called.

Joon leaned forward, resting his chin on Mir's shoulder. "Mir's is way better than Sanghyun's." He commented playfully.

"Yah! This is ual harassment!" Byunghee nagged when he saw Joon had digged his hands in both Mir's jeans pockets at the back. (who else have watched that video when MBLAQ was having photography session. Mir posed and stretched out by sticking out his to joke with Sanghyun who sit behind him while he was standing. Then, all four of his hyungs started discussing about Mir's . Haha... And later, Joon kept touching uri puppy's and his hands were in Mir's back pocket like for the rest of the day and I was like, "NO! MY INNOCENT BANGAJI!" Yea... I'm such a drama queen. And these days MBLAQ guesting in variety show BEATTLES CODE 2014 during BROKEN album promo, they were discussing on Joon's at first but Joon said Mir had the best in MBLAQ. He said, Mir had that made you want to hit it with your hands. I slapped my own head thinking no wonder he kept slapping Mir's whenever he had chances. Seriously, guys... Stop being so interested in our innocent maknae's . That was so wrong though I have to admit, totally made me cracked up and collapse in laughter. LOL~ Basically, those what inspire me in this chap)

  Byunghee raised his hand to smack Joon's head upside down, but the boy ducked down and moved away, pulling Mir with him since his hands were still in Mir's backpocket. "Omma-ya~" Mir stumbled a bit but didn't fall as he leaned his back against Joon. He turned to shot the older a glare only to be met with Joon's goofy smile. He ended up facepalming. "Idiot." Mir mumbled.

"What? I'm just cold... My hands are cold..." Joon blinked his eyes innocently and pouted, still not removing his hands.

"Eww... That's gross!" Taemin tried to pull Mir away from the assaulter while kept nagging and scolding Joon who never wanted to give Mir up. All the while, Key watched Taemin over with a proud look at how Taemin could nag and looked so much like himself. 

And just like that, they started talking at the same time causing a racket over '' topic until Onew decided to join in even when he was clueless. "!!!" He rose his hands, opening and closing his fists in grabbing motions and with erted look on his face, sending all the boys there, especially Key who stood the closest to the offender, screaming and running away from Onew.

 

-I try to write cute chapter, so... did it work??-