Prologue 1

LOVE ME RIGHT

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9QXO6zrIcQnDhd2G5rtN

 

 

 

 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg

Song : Infinite - Amazing  

 

Chapter 1 – Prologue

Street fill up with night light. Sekyung walk around the street with her hand on her hoodie’s pocket. She keep walking until she hear girl-pitch scream.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!”

She quickly run to where the voice was. She found a girl trapped between two boys. She quickly recognize the jacket. BLAXX. Some trouble maker gang. She took out her mask, Silver wings painted on her mask. She wear it and with speed of lightning, she was already behind both of the boy.

She grabbed one of the boy’s jacket and throw a great punch on his face. The other boy quickly widened his eyes, recognize the paint on her mask and helped his friend.

“Yah! Yah! Black Knights!!” He shrieked before run away with his friend. Sekyung make sure she glared at them before they run away. She turn her hear to the girl. “Gwencana?” She let out a word softly. The girl nodded, shaking in fear. “Don’t be scared, eonnie  nappeun yeoja aniya” She remove her mask and smile softly. It was really dark, so its not that visible. “Kamsahamnida eonnie” she bowedher head.

The girl looks so pretty, no wonder the boys hit on her. Expecially her doll-like eyes, it is so pretty. “Where do you live? Eonnie will walk you home since its so dangerious for a little girl like you to walk home alone” Sekyung pat the younger girl’s head. “I live near here” the girl speak. She begin to walk as Sekyung walk beside her. “Whats your name?” Sekyung ask.

The girl blinked. “Haeri-iyeyo. Lim Hae Ri” She then stopped walking. “Kamsahamnida eonnie!” Haeri hug Sekyung. Sekyung’s eyes widened a moment before turn into a soft,caring smile, like always a big sister always do. She ruffled the younger’s head. “Go in, your mother must be really worried.” Haeri nodded before walk to her door house. She was about to open the door before remember Sekyung.

She turn her head but to find nothing. “Oh? Where is she?” She pout. “I don’t even know her name” she look around once again before open her house’s door.

All this time, Sekyung was watching Haeri from a far. She begin to walk after the girl walk inside her house. She took out her phone out. Oh? Her brother send her a massage.

 

From : Sehun

Received : 20:38

Noona eodiya? Baegopa T_T

 

She mentally face-palmed.

 

From : Kyung noona

Received : 21:07

Yah, why didn’t you eat first?

 

She imidiately get a fast response from her brother.

 

From : Sehun

Received : 21:07

I wait for you :D

P.S. Come back faster!

 

Sekyung decided to ignore his text and started to walk faster for her brother. She sigh. She has been live alone with Sehun since she was 15 years old. Its all because her father live at US with Sehun’s mother. Sehun’s father died on a car accident when he was 3 years old. And Sekyung’s mother … She died early. Because of that, she wasnt a social person.

Anyway, she walk to her house since she didnt bring her car/motorbike. She stuff her hand back to her hoodie. She walk to an alley, hearing a groan. Aish, what again? Don’t tell me another gang fight? Annoyed with the groan, she turn around. Her eyes widened in surprise, a boy lying on the ground with his face covered with bruises, even though its dark, she can see the injured clearly. She look around before she wear her mask again.

The boy hear a footstep coming toward him. He weakly look up but to find a girl with mask on. Her long wavy hair fell right on her shoulder which make her facecovered. She tilled her head to the side, asking him if he was okay. The boy quickly recognize the paint oh her mask. He groaned “Black Knights” he murmured. Sekyung raised her eye-brow. Must be a gangster she thought. She bend down and check his body. She found a hexagon logo on his right collarbone. Bwoji? She again, tilled her head. The boy seem weak, then, why is he involved into a gang’s fight? Weird she touch his mask before removed it. Her eyes widened. The boy looks … attractive.

She decided to help him. She bend down and take his hand. She motioned him to stand up and he did. She basically drag him to Black Knights’s hideout. The hideout snot too far, about a few block from there.

After a long journey dragging this boy, they arrived. She kicked the door unpatiently. Again, the boy groaned. Sekyung accidentally touch his injured stomach. She give him a little apologize face and continue to kick the door unpatiently. Aish, where are they?! She showed an annoyed face but covered by her mask.

The door finally opened, reavealing Suga’s half-asleep face. “Oh, annyeong” his eyes travelled toward the boy beside Sekyung. He suddenly feel not sleepy anymore. “Who is he?!” he freaked out, since their Leader, the quiet one never brought a boy to their hideout, except when there is new member,still he is shocked. Sekyung ignored him and wave her hand toward him before drag the poor boy with her to the living room.

Their hideout is big with all modern black furniture. On the left wall, there is a picture of all the member, and of course with mask on. On the right wall, there is a huge Silver wings, exactly like their mask painted there. The boy’s jaw dropped. The hideout is REALLY cool for him, more cool that his gang’s own hideout. “You own this hideout?” he ask Sekyung without looking at her. Sekyung just nodded. “You are lying” Sekyung rolled her eyes and led him to sit on the living room’s sofa.

Bobby, B.I and Jinhwan were there. Sekyung give them a signal a if giving them a warning not to treat the boy badly. They nodded before come closer to the boy and started a conversation. Sekyung run upstair, running to the infirmary room, grabbing a medicide box. She walk out from the room and meet Zico.

“Oh? Sekyung, why are you here?” He blinked. She just shrugged and pointed downstair. “Why are you still using your mask?” he pointed to her mask. He find it weird, since she never really want to use the mask, except when it’s the battle.

“I didn’t show my face to him” with that, she walk downstair, leaving Zico with speechless face. The boy were holding his pain. Obviously, he didn’t want to show it to the boys. “Yo, so Baekhyun, What gangs are you in?” So, his name is Baekhyun Sekyung thought. Bobby pat his back. He wince at the touch. Jinhwan slapped Bobby’s head. “Cant you see? He is beaten up badly! Why did you pat him?” Jinhwan said in duh tone. Meanwhile B.I beside them, shook his head. Bobby smiled sheepishly before turn his head to Baekhyun

“Mian hehe” he apologize. Sekyung who see the scene just now rushed toward Bobby and knocked his head and send him a glare.“AH! Ahpa!” he whined. Sekyung rolled her eyes and motioned the boy to follow her. Baekhyun stand up and send the other boys a quick bow before follow her to a room.

Sekyung sit on the bed and pat a space beside her. Baekhyun sit and cluelessly stared at her. Sekyung opened “This … might hurt a bit” she said too softly, but Baekhyun catch it. Woah, her voice she was too focused that she didn’t realize that Baekhyun stared at her. I want to open that mask badly his hand itched to open the mask, he didn’t feel hurt a bit because he was too lost on his thought. “Baekhyun-sshi” Sekyung’s voice snapped Baekhyun’s thought off. He awkwardly coughed.

Sekyung walk out from the room and rush upstair. The boy at the first floor stared at her. Why is she so rushed? She knocked B-Bomb’s and U-Kwon’s door. “Come in” B-Bomb answered. She peek her head inside the door and saw B-Bomb was playing with his phone while U-Kwon is taking a shower. Clean Freak.

“Minhyuk, can you help me take care of bruises?” she said softly. B-Bomb shot up from his bed. “Sekyung?! Why are you here?!” His eyes widened. Sekyung just smiled sheepishly. “And what?! Bruises?! Who is injured?!” this time he stand up from his bed.”Aniya, there is boy injured, please help me take care of him, I need to go home, my brother is waiting for me.” She said.

“ah, arraseo. Ppali go home, your brother must be worried.” B-bomb is like the doctor of the gang along with U-Kwon, Gongchan and Jin. The both of them walk downstair. B1A4, BTS, BLOCKB  and IKON were gathered in the living room. She blinked. What are they doing?

Confusedly, she walk to them while B-Bomb called Gongchan and Jin with him, since U-Kwon I taking a shower right now. Sekyung were greeted with many question like “Who is he?!” “Is he your boyfriend?!” “How Bad is he?!” “What gang is he from?!” she got a headache hearing the question, worse, all of the gang member where here, except for their second leader, her bestfriend.

“Geumanhae, I will tell you guys next time, I need to go home, my brother is waiting for me. BYE!” Sekyung dashed out from the hideout and buy a toppokki near the hideout before run back home. She noticed it was 22:30. She quickly run more faster. She didn’t forget to rmove her mask and hide it from her brother.

DING DONG!

Sehun opened the door. “Oh! Noona!!” he greet her cheerfully. “Arent you gonna let me in?” she ask playfully. Sehun let her in as they sit on the kitchen table. She placed the toppokki on the table and walk to the ktchen to make ramyun for both of them. After eating, they played together, watch movie, joking around together until its late enough. They watch a movie together, on the half way, they both fall a sleep at the living room.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE :

Chapter 1 is up! Enjoy! ^^

-Baconz1992