chapter 8

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"jinri i hate you leave me alon just go to that girl!"

"krys im sorry i swear its just an accident"

"no! your lie is enough.. enough to make me hurt like this"

.....................................

its been another week since i accidentaly eavesdrop on my sister conversation on this jinri girl in the gym locker room

but still im thinking who is jinri? aish... i pity my sister right now she is not the bubbly girl i know....

im now in the club room and checking on the files of the members before i pass it on OSA 

"im yoona" this is the alegator girl who is so bubbly at the same time when i look at her she looks like krys... aha maybe she is krys twin sister..... argg im delulu right now...

"liu amber." hmm one of the boyish in the group since her apearance is more handsome than the other boy memebers and she is from LA also wow...... anyways i think she has something to that luna girl aish why am i thinking about them....

"choi jinri sulli" wait jinri and sulli is one person? so that's explain why.. why she krystal became distant to her.... hmm and she is from the same school as krys and also she is a transferee here a week after krystal and the other transfered here... so why i dont know about this? better to ask her later but now this jinri girl needs to face me...and explaine everything i mean EVERYTHING!!!!! 

.............................................................

when i finish checking on the files i went to OSA and pass everything and talk to the dean of students and also i texted all the freshmen that we have an emergecy meeting except for krystal...

when i got to the practice area some are playing and some are sitting arround and i saw amber luna and sulli sitting and talking...

"YAH! everyone came here and sit..." i said and they all do the the command...

"ok maybe you are all wonderring why i called you all here right?" i said and they nod...

"ok i've been watching all your practices with the upper years and i thought you can do better than them but i guess i am wrong your seniors can beat you all up without breaking a sweat and that is not a good start... and i am so dissapointed in all of you guys... in two months from now we are going to have our first match and its with the wind titants... they may look like the weak but compared to all of you you are all weaker than them... so now me and coach had a little talk and we come up with a hell practice if you lose the match aginst your senior... and when i say hell it means hell..." i said with my cold voice.... and they all gulp...

"anyway another thing is this.... this is not realated to the team but this is a little bit personal... if someone hits on my sister and cousin and played with their hearts i sweat to god that you run for your life because i will not give any mercy on you!" i said looking at a certain girl and they gulp again for the second time...

"ok any questions?" i ask them and they all shake their heads... "ok since you dont have any questions tomorrow morning you come here and you will have the match with seniors and also to be fair i will not join the match..." a continued and they groan when i said practice tomorrow morning... " be here at 5 am and late commers will have punishmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter