meeting my fiance part II

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.-aishern 

we both look who spoke at my back and i was in shock when i saw its seohyun with yoona....

"seohyunie? what are you doing here and you yoona?" i ask a little cold voice when i said yoona's name

"i want to aske you the same? and who is she?" seohyun said to me...

"ahhh ehhmm...." i cant tell her that dara unnie is my ex... but then i was cut off by dara unnie

"hi i am dara a friend of jessica and also the reason we are here is for bussiness puposes....." she said and look ate me like she was saying 'just go with the flow...'

"ahh yeah... my family is the major stock holder of their company and we are also the heirs so since our dad's is busy over seas they told us to meet..." i said.... what the hell i dont know what i am talking about..." so seohyun what are you doing here and why are you with this alligator?" i said..

"yah! dont call her that... anyway we are here because we are in a..." she said but she pause....

"in a what?" i asked again

"we are in a date!" said yoona

"what?!" i said a little too loud... "the hell... seohyun why didnt you tell me about this? and you're calling me appa if you are sneeking behind my back did tiffany knows about it?" i ask... the hell i am like my dad!

"ahh ehhmmm..." she said looking for some answer but then she shakes her head...

i close my eyes and take a deep breath....

"ok enjoy your night... but you!" i said in calm but then i became strict..." Im Yoona better explain everything to me tomorrow!" i said looking at her like im going to grab her neck and break it...

"why? and what's with tomorrow...." seohyun asked me...

"ahhmm its about the team seohyunie and dont worry i will not be harsh on her" i said and a grin was formed into my face and she gulp......hell yeah she know what will going to happend to her at practice....

...................................................................

when they leave and i can see that they are far away from us i sat in front of dara unnie and she also sat....

"thanks..."

"aha no prob but who are they? and why did that inocent looking girl called you appa?" she ask

"ahmm the inocent girl your saying is seohyun and the other one is yoona she is part of my team and about seohyun calling me appa its a long story" i said

"we have all night you know..." she said...

"aish... ok seohyun called me appa because me and tiffany act as her parents.... when i came here 3 years ago i met seohyun she is still in middle school and she was always bullied and i came there and like what a father do i saved her... its really funny cause i never thought i will be that close to her.... and if you will going to ask tiffany she is uhhmm... she is my ex.." i said...

"ahhh cute but why did she became your ex? and how long?" she ask

"uhmm almost 2 years but we broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter