start of something new

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a week has passed after that nigh with tiffany and we are now here in front of my parents house....

"are you ok jess?" she ask me concern is evident in her face

"ahh yeah just nervous its been awhile since the last time i saw them.." i said

actually today was soojung's birthday and my dad told me to come because its been awhile since the last time i went home....

we rang the door bell and wait until it open... one of our family maid open the door and smile at us...

"welcome home miss jung..." said the maid and smile at me and tiffany... we make our way to the dining area where everyone was there...

"jessi!" said nicole when she saw me and hugged me...

"hi nic.." said and look at everyone sitting in the big long table..." hi dad, mom krys,jinri taeng,yul,soo,sunny,yoong and seo" i said and everyone just nod... after that we sat on the table while krystal is eyeing me... but it was broken when dad spoke...

"so.. sooyeon who is that beautiful lady with you? is she your new girlfriend?" ask my dad..

"ahh this is tiffany.. tiffany hwang and no she's not my girlfriend..." i said and look at everyone and they look at me.." not yet" i continued

"tiffany hwang? so you are henry's daughter?" ask my dad to tiffany

"ahh yes sir.." said tiffany

"so how was he? i heared he was sick and he was admitted to the hospital two weeks ago" said my dad

"uhhhmmm actually i cut off my connection to my familly after what he did to me.. so i dont have any news from him..." she said and i can see that mixed emotion of my love...

"ohh i am sorry i should dint ask that question in the first place" said my dad because he felt that i am glaring at him

"no sir its ok... i am ok.." she said..." will you excuse me for awhile i need to go the rest room" she said and my dad nods and when i am about to stand and acompany her she look at me and "alone.." she said and i just nod at her...

KRYSTAL's P.O.V.

when that tiffany girl apeared beside my sister my blood boils because its my birthday and i will going to see the person why me and jessica had a fight... i really hate her.....

i keep starring at my sister and i know she knows that and when i was about to say something my dad spoke...

"so.. sooyeon who is that beautiful lady with you? is she your new girlfriend?" ask my dad..

"ahh this is tiffany.. tiffany hwang and no she's not my girlfriend..." she said and i look at her confused..but she smirk and said" not yet" 

"tiffany hwang? so you are henry's daughter?" ask my dad to tiffany

"ahh yes sir.." said tiffany

"so how was he? i heared he was sick and he was admitted to the hospital two weeks ago" said my dad

"uhhhmmm actually i cut off my connection to my familly after what he did to me.. so i dont have any news from him..." she said and again confusion is starting to eat me alive.... but then again i look at tiffany and she look so sad and also hatred is visible in her eyes..

"ohh i am sorry i should dint ask that question in the first place" said my dad because he felt that jessi is glairing at him

"no sir its ok... i am ok.." she said..." will you excuse me for awhile i need to go the rest room" she said and my dad nods and when jessica is about to stand and acompany her she look at her and said  "alone.." and jessica just nod...

when tiffany went out i stand from my seat and my parents look at me...

"soojung where are you going??" ask mom

"i will just get something in my room mom" i lied

"but we are still eating dinner" she said

"it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter