just give me a chance

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S P.O.V 

after she broke the kiss i suddenly missed it but we need to in order to have oxygen into our body..

she is staring into my eyes lovingly and i also love the way her forehead is resting into mine...............ohh god i wish we can stay like this.

after a minute or so the stairing competetion was interupted by her phone that suddenly ring.. she look at me and then look at her phone... 

"wait here i'll just pick this one up..." she said then kiss my forehead... and stand and went to a liitle far from me and answer her phone...

i just look at her she is so god damn beautiful how can a girl like her will love me like this and i will always love....

after a minute or so i am now standing beside her car and my back is resting in the side i look at her again and she is now walking towards me her face is look like she is angry but i still try to smile at her and eventually her angry face softend and she smile a littlle....

"sorry for the wait..." she said

"no.. its ok.. so let go back?" 

"go where?" she said... wait is she out of her mind? its obvious that we will go back to the office..

"to the office." i said calmly

"who said we are going to go back there?" she said

"wait why? why are we not going back there are you having a meeting? because-" i was cut off by a pair of soft lips in my lips.... and when we parted i look at her 

"you talk too much... hehe just what like i remember.." she said and smirk at me...

"ok jung so where are we going.." i ask

"somewhere special..." she said... and i look at her confusely...

.......................................................................................

JESSICA's P.O.V

while driving going somewhere special i stoped the car and tool something in the bag at the back and tiffany still confuse to why i am doing crazy things like this actually i plan something like this the day after i confess to her the day when i fainted and remember what taeyeon told me about her... actually i jump in joy when she told me that tiffany ran away from her wedding... and the reason why i am so happy is because it only proves that she really loves me and she has just no choice but she still choose something that can make her suffer in the end and that is living alone without her familly and friends... well not all because taeyeon told me that seohyun is helping her for the past five years and i am so glad that she did that...

"jessi what are you really doing seriously?" she ask again...

"here put this and ill drive again... just dont spoil the moment please.." i said and use some of my eagyo if i have one and she did what i said...

i start to drive again the car and after 15 mins of driving we stoped in the parking lot of SMU and if you ask me why this place? hmmm because this is the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter