accident part1

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i open my eyes and look arround i am in a white room and in my hand there is a dextrose that was attached i think i am in the hospital right now but why?? i look arround and i find no one until the door open...

"unnie! you're awke!" said krystal

"what happen?" i asked

"uhmm after you kicked the winning goal you fall and fainted...."

"so did we won?"

"yeap!"

"thank god!" 

"and thank god that you're ok anyway the doctor told us that you are a little over fatigue since when the game starts until it ends you didnt change to no one so i guess you are really tired..."

"so how long i've been sleep?"

"hhmmm about 2 days since the game..."

"WHAT!?"

"chill sis you're body needs rest..."

"how can i rest if i am sleeping for ing 2 days... and.. and.." i said when i remember what i told tiffany the day before the game...

>>FLASHBACK<<

we are in a coffee shop in siwon oppa's shop in the VIP room 

"so?" she asked me

"uhmmm i want to prove you something!" 

"you know you didnt need to prove me something right since we are not together"

"i know but i want to prove you that i am not that coward girl that lose a game bacause she is afraid of losing something.... and i want to invite you to a date..."

"what do you mean? and also date?"

"i mean we have a game tomorrow and we are competing with khun's cousin taecyeon you know him right? and for sure that khun wont like it if i win agains his cousin so if i win and prove to him that i am the boss i am sure that he will know the real jessica and about the date... uhmm if i won agains them please go on a date with me please..."

"ill think about it..."

"ohh come on tiff just one night please.."

"how can you so sure about that you will win agains them you know that khun's familly is known in anykind of sports they have? for sure you will not stand agains them..."

"ohh tiff i am 100% sure about this that is why i am asking you 1 night the two of us with a romantic dinner..."

"jessica remember i am already with khun.."

"yeah i know but you are mine first before khun came into the picture so what now tiff"

"ok just one night...IF you win...."

>>end of FLASHBACK<<

"unnie! unnie!!"

"huh what?"

"what do you mean what i've been calling you a hundred times and you are just zooning out... by the way what are you saying? you didnt finish what you want to say and just zoon out" she said

"its nothing anyway when can i go out here?"

"i dont know why dont we aske the doctor?"

"ok..."

"anyway ill bring you fruits here so eat up and ill go first the team has a practice today since we are going to face earthlords next month..."

"ohh ok be carefull on you way..."

"sure.."

and there she go she leave me here all alone... and i just staires at the ceilling and sigh...

my head still aching and i still dont remember how i fainted... but the hell for sure i lose my opportunity to have a date with her again gosh i hate "

"aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggggggg"

"you know you are crazy right?"

when someone spoke i look at my right side and i saw tiffany standing in the door...

"t-tiff?"

"so how are you" she ask me while walking to my bed..

"i have a major head ache and a little difficult in breathing and my body is weak i am fine..." i said sarcastically

"aha! anyway good that you are awake... anyways since you're in the hospital and you also won the game i guess the deal is still on so you still have to 1 week to pay me a good dinner..." she said and a grin formed in my face...

"thanks... anyway so how was khun? how did he react that his cousin lose agains me?"

"ahmm he was really pissed off and he called his cousin useless and something.."

"he is crazy.."

"yeah he is..."

.............................................................................

a week after that i am now in a fancy restaurant and have a reservation for 2.... i am still waiting for tiff to arrive when i saw that there is a live band that will perform in that place so an idea came into my mind... i talked to the manager if i can play one song... and he agree to that....and i asked him that i will play the song when my date came.. and he is ok with it... why wouldnt he siwon oppa is my friend and he is his boss...

when tiffany texted me that she will be arriving in 3 mins i take my coat and put it in and i look at the mirror and smiled to my self..

"perfect.."

then i told them to get ready and i went to the stage and when i saw her comming i played the piano and the one who playe the cielo played along

[Verse 1:]
What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter