J-H partnership (part1)

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i am now at my office doing my usual things that i need to do and i am done already so i am just waiting for the time to come because i will have a business meeting to the hwang's......

while i am infront of my computer looking at the hwang’s company profile… my office door burst to open and when i look the intruder she smirked at me....

"what do you want taengoo?"

"lunch with me now!" she said

"im busy"

"oh come on sica you've been busy for 5 years when will you going to have a breakfast or lunch or even dinner with me?"

"when i dont have things to do"

"but you always have things to do" 

"exactly! and my point is i am not into you so why dont you go either with sunny or yuri they like you and i think its time to give them your answer.."

"but i dont like them i like you ever since i first saw you and you know that!" 

"taengoo dont start with me!"

"sica-yah!"

"if you dont leave ill call security"

"ok! ok! ill leave but can you please go to sooyoung's birthday?"

"i dont know but ill try ok?"

"ok" 

then there she go and leave.... ever since what happend to my pad 5 years ago taengoo became so close to me until she confess to me 3 years ago but i decline her i dont like her to be my girlfriend and there is no one can enter to my heart not now not ever....

yuri and sunny became so close to taeyeon that they always fight just to have taeyeon's attention

for krystal hmm she is now with sulli and i can say that sulli is always whipped with krystal....

for nicole she... she still having a crush with the dancing queen in the school until now and she even sign up for dancing lesson in the dancing queens studio just to see her....

for sooyoung she still inlove with her food and nothing could change that....

and for my baby seohyun she grew up as a nice young lady.... she and yoona still dating but no skinship like what i always tell them.....

for dara...... hmmm she became my bestfriend she's always by my side and always cares for me..... i know i am just hurting her but she dont want to leave even if i tell her to.... 

and about our marriage thing... hmm we get married a year after SHE (tiffany) left… and when their company arise again and became stable we decided to have a divorce.....

i know she dont like that idea but what can i do i dont love her and even if i try its still wouldn’t work she is a good person she deserve to be love and to have a better person than a cold hearted like me....

................................................

i am now in the restaurant waiting for my business meeting with henry hwang if you ask me if i know him yeah who wouldnt he is only the father of the girl she forcefully married to a guy that she doesnt want....

when he arrive he didnt expect that i am the one who will he meet today...

"good day mr hwang i am jessica jung the C.E.O and the president of the jung empire"

"ohh nice you meet you i thought that i will be meeting your father today.." 

"he is kind of busy and he told me that i should be the one who should meet you today since i am the one who is handling the company"

"ohh that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter