............

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today it seems that its a bad day for me since its the first day of class being in junior year..... because i saw her she saw me.... i felt the same pain again and again and it seems she doesnt care about it... and i also cried that day.....

i went home and stayed in my room while my dad is cooking diner.... actually its my task but since i told him i not feeling well he told me to rest....

we are rich actually and we have maids but since my father loves to cook and he came from a poor family he wants me to be also responsible for the house choirs.... its not hard actually a simple wash the dishes clean my room and cook breakfast or diner..... that is my task.... my dad wants me to know the simple house works but also he wants me to learn about our company... 

anyways i am jessica jung sooyeon but most people called me jessica or sica.... she called me jessi.... it been three years since me and my dad went back here in korea... if you all ask me where is my mom or if i have a sibling... my mom is back in states with my sister... yes i have a sister her name is krystal jung soojung...

my mom and dad got divorsed 3 years ago and they choose to separete even i dont want to leave my sister behind......

when we got here in korea my dad inrolled me in this prestigious school in seoul called SM univesity..... many student who is studying here is rich,smart,and has a reputation....

they also have a student system here called the campus prince and princess.... its a pair 3 boys and 3 girls from sophomore year to senior year.... they are like the campus sweet heart and hearthrob but for me i dont care about it since i hate popularity... actually you can be a popular in an instant if you have brain,beauty and tallent.....

i have things but like what i said i hate popularity so i didnt became part of it....

..........................................................................................................................

an hour passed and i am just lying in my back and stared at the silling of my room when....

*ding*dong...

"who might that be?!" i asked my self.... 

i this i always talked to my self....

since im lazy enough to stand i stayed in my bed and just closed my eyes..... while im trying to remenice the happy days of me and tiffany suddenly my door burst open reveling my sister and cousins and bestfriends...

"YAH! unnie!!!....." said my dongsaeng.....

"soojung?" im still starled because the last time i saw her is 4months ago before we broke up.. so yeah bisically my whole family and some close friends know that i am gay....

krystal walks towards me and hugged me...." i missed you unnie! how are you?! by the way i hate you!" ok she is weireder than me...

"im ok soojung and why do you hate me?" i asked

"because you didnt call or even message me! you know i dont have anyone to talk to except for nicole unnie right?!" she said... with a pout...

"im sorry soojung i became busy that's all anyway why are you all here?!"i said then look at the of krystal to see me cousin and bestfriends....

"good to know that you notice me sica!" said one of the longest bestfriend i have yuri...

"yeah i thought you forget about us being here..." said another one and its s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter