Because Tears are Overflowing

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a week after jessica faint and yuri told me not to make her skip breakfast lunch and dinner i always cook and bring 2 lunch boxes one is for me and the other is for her.... at first the day after she faint she feels awkward to me why i am doing this to her and also that day that she told me that i am still the one in her heart she forgot it all in next morning i didnt want to talk about it to her but i know she just dont want to bring that topic again... but you know i just want to shrugged it off... anyways i always do it but today its my bad luck... why? simple its because i am run out of rice and grocesseries in my house that i made i mental checklist that i need to drop off into the grocesery store just to but the things i need for the house...

its lunch time and and i am finish with half of my work for today and and i stand up from my seat just to go in the canteen of this company...

"where are you going?" she ask me when i stand from my seat and went to the door...

"i will going to buy food for us.." i said

"why? you didnt bring any?" she ask and pout at me... omo she so cute...

"nope i didnt because i run out of food in the house because..." i stop in my mid sentence when i realise she stand from where she is sitting and start walking to where i am standing...

"because?" she ask me seductively..

"because i forgot to go to the grocery last week.." i lied i dont want to tell her the real reason why i run out of food in my house...

i look at her closely while she is just staring at me and she grab my hand and went to the door and open it...

"yah! jessi... i mean ms jung what are you doing!" i said while she is dragging me out of her office... she stop and look at me...

"we are eating lunch and you know you can call me jessi again right?" she said my eyes wide....omo is she flirting with me?

i am blushing madly at what she just said and then there i realise that people in this office is looking at me and not all that some of them is cursing my name and some are looking at me with their do-you-want-to-die look.... and i just gulp when i suddenly heared someone spoke...

"aish i hate that hwang girl.." said the other girl

"i know right how dare she let herself call our ice princess jessi like that..." said another one

"yeah i bet she seduced ice princess jessica to have that lunch i hate her.." 

i feel so scared because this is the first time the someone will going to bully me when i felt a hand from my face and i look at that person and i saw jessica with her so worried expression... and i just smiled at her and she grab again my hand and start to walk but before that she didnt forget to glared at everyone...

......................................................................................

JESSICA's P.O.V.

we are now in front of the resto that we are going to eat but before we steped inside i look at tiffany and she is just looking at the ground and i bet she is thinking those gossip girls...

"hey tiff are you ok?" i ask and she look at me and smile...

"ahh yeah why?"

"dont think about what they say..." i said to her and hold again her face and look at her in the eye.... and she just gave me her famous eye smile...

"let get in?" i said and she just nod..

we got inside the resto it was simple but its cozy in the inside... i love this place because of the food and music yeah there is a live band that is always plays their music here for the costomers....

we went into a two seater table and start ordering when a friend of mine (sooyoung) and the owner of this resto came...

"hey sica!" she said and we both look

"hey soo... how are you and you remember tiffany from SMU? right?" i said and hugged soo

"ahh yeah one of the princess right? so how are you?" she aske and tiffany nod...

"yeah im fine.." she casually said..

we have some chitchat and before soo left us she ask me to sing just one song at first i decline but when i look at tiffany i agree.... i just want to make her happy....

after that she left we start to eat with silence.... then after we ate sooyoung called my name in the stage 

"hey guys i am choi sooyoung the owner of this restaurant i hope you enjoy your food... but anyway i have a long time friend here and ask her to sing her for everyone so let me call you miss jessica?" she said i rolled my eyes to her and stand from my sit and i saw tiffany's eyes widen and i just smirked....

i went to the stage and sit infront of the old piano and play it...

"ok so guys forgive me but its been so long since the last time ive play a piano and also sing but i hope you all enjoy this... and this song is for the person i am with today i hope this song will cheer you up i hate seeing you sad..." i said still playing the piano..

 

Little by little I walk towards you, little by little
Soon I’ve come close enough to where I can see you
But just watching you like this won’t be the end
Today, yet again, a girl like me is standing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter