building a new friends and team! part IV

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i won i really won from him! i never that it will happen again even in my dreams.... 

i close my eyes after that just treasure this one moment that i really won over him and suddenly a pair of arms enveloped my petite waist when i open it i looked at my back and it was taeyeon...

"congrats jung!" she said and kissed my cheeks... and then i suddenly look at where i last saw tiffany standing and she is still there but she has a big frown in her face but someone block my view from her and it no other that khun... gaaaaaaahhhh this is just the first khun i promised you this the world will turn arround and you will be down....

.......................................................................................

a week later after that insane day of mine.. (new look,my friends is back and i won over khun) my life became different from where i start my year in this school...

me and my group are now here in the school and its freaking saturday and MORNING!!!! i hate this but since i agree to them that i will be part of the team and also i will be the team captain i decided to come with them...

"so what are we doing here?!" i ask

"we are going to clean this field!" said yuri happily....

we all looked at her in disbelief... are she serious about it? look at this field

 

"yuri-shi are you sure we can do it all??" asked by taeyen.... ohh god taengoo what's with formality?

"ofcourse not taengoo that is why i called for back up and the reason we are here is to supervised the workers to do what they need to do...and ohh.. taengoo just call me yul ok drop the formalities since we are now friends.." said yuri.... thank god i will not break any sweat from now but gosh yul you're not cool at all.... and dont hit on taengoo please...

we all nod at what yuri said and later on the back up the she is talking about came with trucks bulldoser and any other heavy equipment and a man went to sooyoung and they talked and me being curious i asked yuri what is happening here....

"yul who are they? and why is that man talking to soo?" sooyoung never talk to guys she is a man hater actually since she and her father had a big big fight but now she is talking to that guy like a pro...

"ahh that is soo's father's head constructor... he will be the one who will make this place as a soccer field..." said yuri.. ahh that is why anyways sooyoung's family is in construction and building industry they are the one who is managing and building the famous buildings here in korea even abroad...

"ahh ok.." 

after that we all helped others to finish this project and before the sun goes down fullt we manage to finish it already the field and it feel like its not the same again even the bleachers..

"wow!" said taeyeon...

"i know right this is the start of our team..." said yuri

"but unnies the question is what is the name of our team?"asked krystal

"ice breez!" said sooyoung and we all looked at her like asking why

"what you dont like it?"she ask us

"not that we dont but why? its not even close to our school name?"said sunny

"uhmm ice because of sica and breez because its our former team name..." said sooyoung

"i like it.. since there is no rule that we need a team name that is related to the school.." i said...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter