she's my new BOSS part II`

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JESSI?" said taeyeon when jessica's eyes widen and her lips is agape 

"TIFFANY?" said jessica when taeyeon called her...

and about me i am just staring at her and i cant even speak.... ohh please floor i am stepping on please please please swallow me....

"yah! jessica!" said another girl from our back.. we all both look at the person and then jessica came up to her and gave her a kiss in the cheeks and when jessica stepped out of the girl's side i looked at her carefully and.... wait i know her she.... she.... she is jessica's wife... i felt a pang in my heart that i want to cry when taeyeon pat my shoulder and wispher into my ears...

"she is jessica's ex-wife.." said taeyeon.. and i look at her again with my oh-are-you-serious look... and she just nod...

"anyway sica i am here with a friend that is looking for a job..." said taeyeon when jessica look back at us...

"no vacant..." she blankly said...

"seriously sica you jusy fired your 3 days asisstant and you are saying you dont have any vancant? you must be kidding me.." said taeyeon..." and beside how can you do your job properly if you are the one who manage your time and schedule without any asisstant huh?" she continued...

"taeyeon my office now!" she said to taeyeon in a cold tone..... 

taeyeon and jessica went back to the office and shut the door... and i leave alone with jessica's EX-wife..

"so you are back again huh..." she said

"ahhmm." i cant speak again...

"are you here to ruin her again?" she said..

"no... and who are you i mean you are just her EX-wife.." i said ... the hell where did that confident came from??

"you dont know me? im park dara and yes i may be her EX-wife but atlease im not the one who will leave her in the morning and left a letter like that... yes hwang tiffany i know what you did to her and if you are here to ruin her life again i will not think twise to spare your life... you misserable life.." she said 

"and who do you think you are saying that to me huh? do you know the real reason behind why i leave? why i run from my marriage why i hide huh? do you think if i dont really needs a job ill be here?... no i wouldnt ... and dont you know how much it hurts to see her again even just a glipse of her... and in every magazine,news paper or television i see her do you think how much i really want to kill my self seeing her hurt? do you know why i break up with her in the first place? do you know everything about me? the answer is NO so if you will say that kind of words to me again i will not give a and you will see who you like to have a fight.." i said with venom and she just turn her back at me and leave...

when the door open i saw taeyeon with a smirk in her face and she came to me and whisper a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter