she's my new BOSS partI

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

what ever you do if you are destined to be with someone fate will always keep both of you to be together..

-REIKO_CHAN-

A./N. just put a quote that i made because i think it suite in this chapter hehehe hope you all will like it!

its almost afternoon when we arrived back in seoul and i made a call to seohyun that ill be needing a place for a night here so she said that i can crash into her appartment since she still living with her parents....

taeyeon told me that its good to go there tomorrow so she drove me into seohyun's appartment and she also told me that she'll picked me up at 8am tomorrow... and as for me im here in the spared room in this apartment and in the bed just stairing at the silling... just remembering the past when the last time i came here 3 years ago....

>>flashback<<

"unnie!!"

"what is it seohyunie?" 

"you need to go back in seoul jessica unnie needs you.." 

"why would she?"

"just please come with me..." 

i just let seohyun drag me in her car and she drove back in seoul... we went into what they called "under ground battle" where most people who likes street fights go... just to have some fun watching or sometimes to join in a boxing or something in the ring..

when we got there we went into the fardest but not too far just in right place to see the person in the ring...

"what are we doing here?" i asked seohyun...

"just look at the ring..."

i look at the place where she is pointing and i saw jessi blood in her face and i look at the another corner of the ring and she is fighting again another girl but more mascular and twise her size... when the bell rings i saw jessica stand from where she is sitting and people in the crowd are cheering and shouting...but still my focus on her.....

after a good 5 mins i saw jessi's opponent punched her square into jessi's face and jessi knocked down... i was about to stand in her seat when....

"let her be..." said the girl sitting next to me...

"........" i cant utter a word but she is just stairing at jessica and when jessica turn slowly and trying to stand my eyes met hers and i can say that her eyes tell's everything that she is hurt not just in physical but hurt deeply in her heart...

"she dont deserve you and you dont deserve her do you know that?" she said again... and i just look at her...

"you called her a coward... when she is just protecting you from that guy..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter