evaluation

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another week has been passed and we are gaining attention and popularity in the school specially when we are practicing in the field.......

and now the principal talked to me and yuri about this team and she never expect that in less than a month we can build this team specially if the people building this school is only a transferees from other school...and now she is asking who is the team leader and also when we will going to evaluate this to so it can be official....

yuri told the principal that i am the team captain that is why im here walking towards the OSA(office of the student affairs) to meet the dean of students....then i suddenly i remeber that she is also the vice dean wow what a coinsidence....

*knock *knock

i knock on the door twice and wait for the other person to speak before i can open it.... maybe asking why i need permission to come in its because they are the mosrt respected student in the school and its disrespectful if i just barge in.... i look at my wrist watch and its already 5 pm and OSA will closed at 5:30 so i only have 30 mins to talk to the DOS(dean of students...)

"come in.." said the person in the other door so i open it when i open it i saw a girl facing her back at me because she is doing something...

"the officer are out so wha-" she was cut off in her sentence when she faced me and we are both shock...and we are both engulf with silence after i think a minute or so i broke the silence

"uhmm maybe i should come tomorrow.." i said..... waaaahhh good thing i didnt stutter...

"ahh.. n-no w-wait.." she said to me..so face her back

"im not so busy and also its my job to attend on what students need..." she said to me..

"ahh... so im here because i just want to finalize the team to be acredited by the school and since this is my first time i dont know the process so if there is any papre to sign or anything i will fill it up since the office is now closed..." i said and glance at the clock and she did the same...

"ahh yeah ok wait here... i need to get that form its here anyway..." she said taking folders by folders until i saw a box from the top of the cabinet that is almost falling and so before it falls completely i stand and grab her by here waist...and the box fall...

"ahh t-thanks..."

"n-no prob..." i said... shid jess why are you stuttering....

she let go of me and go to her works again... until....

the light of the office suddenly off... its total darkness... ! darkness she is afraid of the dark.... 

i stand from my seat and take out my phone... good thing my phone has a flash light so i can see where i am going and i also look arround to find the switch but its useless i think its from the main switch.... so i walk and went to where i last saw her and there i saw her sitting and trembling in fear and i think she is also crying because i heared her sob... 

i went to her and kneeled infront of her and my hand suddenly touch her face and also lift it up... and we are staring at each other's eyes....

jessica say something!

"shhh dont worry tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter