building a new friends and team! part III

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

we are now back in the school and i went to different way just to be alone for awhile....

"the hell!?!?! how did it happened grrrrrr..." i said to my self..... i just need to let out my frustration because i dont know what else to do.....

"unnie?!" i didnt turn my back when someone spoke at my back... wait unnie?? but its not krystal's or even nicole...

"jessi unnie is that you?" i sigh when she spoke again and i turn arround and i saw someone who became important in our ralationship...

"s-seo?" i am a little shock why the hell seohyun come in this place i never thought she will go in this dusty and old rack behind the school near the soccer field

"yes unnie...so how are you long time no talk?" she said and smiled at me... i know seohyun wants to be with me when we broke up but i make her keep a promise to never leave tiffany's side.... i dont want anything to happend to her.. seohyun is like my little spy.. and she report me everything whe me and tiffany are still together but when i make her stay at tiffany's side that was the last time i spoke to her and its already been months....and whenever we see each other i am most of the time who ignore her eventhough i know that she really really want's to hugged me because she can read me like an open book.... and she knows that im sad....

"ahh yeah.. so what are you doing here? and how did you know im here?" i ask

"ahh that is the same question i want to ask you since i saw you leave your friends back there and went here... and i know that there is no student who came here so i guess its safe to come and talk with you..." she said and walk to my direction.... and she envelope her arms in my shoulder and hugged me...

"unnie im still confused... confused on why you let me stay with her eventhough you need me more that her.... you and tiffany unnie told me that you two can be my parents and you promised me that you will not leave me like what my dad did to us... but now why? why did you leave why didnt you let me stay with you....why didnt you fight for her...for the three of us? do you think that tiffany unnie is happy with khun? do you think that she is happy being popular and stuff?... unnie please... please come back to us to her.. she still loves you and she is just waiting for you..." she said and i am a little sad because i broke my promise to her...

"sorry seobaby... im so so sorry im such a coward......" that is all i can say and tears just poured out of my eyes.....

silence enveloped the two of us still hugging each other when i broke the silence

"this time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter