accident part2

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i kissed her lips and she kissed me back it was slow but romantic......

i feel her hands was in my coat and starting to take it i stoped kissing her and look at her...

"please jessi i need you..." i just nod at her and i take off my coat i am sitting in her lap and she sit and start kissing me again a little agressive so i backed away...

"if you really want it lets do my way...and i want slowly..." i said and kissed her she growl at me because i know she hates it...and i just smile...

all night long we just made love to each other and that is all i can asked for..... all i can have for my intire life even if she dont come back to me....but still... its still bother me why is she having a nightmare like that why did she cry when she is looking at me while i am singing for her why is she look so sad.... so many why that i dont have any answers.....

..............................................................

the morning i woke up i felt cld and empty and when i turn arround i look at my side and i saw nothing but the suit i wear last night was folded nicelly and also a paper folded and has my name on it.... i open it and read it.

jessi,

          i am very thankful for the last night you made me feel safe and loved again i am sorry if i leave early and also i am sorry if i make you feel worried about me... i am sorry for everything for hurting you for leaving you behind when you need me the most sorry for everything.... and i just you to remember that i will always love you.... you know you are not the coward one because you fight for me for us.... and i am the coward one,,,, i am afraid to lose you that is why but i guess i still lose you....today was my wedding day i know its shocking that is why i cried last night that is why i am very very sorry for that.... this is why my dad wants and i dont to dissapoint them called me selfish but i this is the only thing i know just to satisfy my father's wish.... my dad is dying and he wants me to marry khun before he die i am sorry jessi..... you will be forever in my heart and my heart will always be yours ...... and i think its my goodbye to you....

someone who will always love you 

tiff....

 

i dont know what to do when i read the messege in the paper i am crying like a fool in my bed alone..... she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter