ottoke!!

my heart belongs to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

my love is like a mirror. you can break it in a million pieces, but when you look at it closer you are still in it 

-jessica jung-

a./n. this is not really from jessi but lets just say that this is what she can feel for tiffany...

"JESSI!!!" i shouted when i saw jessica on the floor she just fainted... 

i went to her side and when i touched her hand i can feel her heat not just her normal heat but her heat from a fever... she is having a high fever.... just when i carried her bridal style taeyeon came in and asked me what happen but i didnt response and she saw my worried face so she helped me to carry jessica into her car...

"we should bring her in the hospital..." i said and she just shake her head no...

"jessica hates hospital she hates to go there so its better if we bring her to her pad..." she calmly said...

"but she is having a high fever..." i said...

"we will just call yuri she is a doctor after all... and after that she'll be fine..." she said....

on the way to jessica's pad i am just sitting at the back of taeyeon's car and beside me is a like a lifeless body of jessica...

after a few minutes we came stoped in front of a small 2 story house and when i look arround i remember that this place is the last place i saw her... before that god damn wedding... but my thoughts where interupted by taeyeon...

"are you going to take her inside or you want me to carry her??" she said and i shake my head no...hell no i will not let anyone put a hand on my jessi... wait why am i so protective i am just her assistant...

"ok if you say so..." when i got out of the car taeyeon take a key from her poket and open the house... why the hell she has jessica's key?

we both went upstairs and taeyeon open a room its different room from where you know make love and lost my ity... yes jessica was the one who take my ity... because i wont let that guy take it away from me so its better that its jessica...

i put her gently to the bed and taeyeon make her way out to call yuri and i ask her if i can change her clother to be more confortable and she say its ok... 

when i started to take her clothes off i saw some marks from her abdomen i dont know where it came from but it dont looks like a surgery cut... and while i am undressing her more marks is visible from her body and i another lone tear fell from my eyes....

jessi what happen to this what happen to you? where is the perfect skin that you have? 

and when i changed her into her pajamas i went to the bathroom to take some basin and towel to put it in her forehead to lessen the heat from her body...yes i know some first aids....

after that when i was about to walk to the door a hand grab my wrist and when i look at jessi her eyes still close but she suddenly spoke...

"please stay dont leave me..." she said like a little child that dont want her mommy go...

i didnt speak but i sit beside her and she intertwine our hands...another smile crept from my face....

after awhile when i make sure she is already sleep a stand and went downstairs and i taeyeon watching t.v. with yuri while eating some popcorn when they notice me i said hi to them... specially yuri..

"how was she?" said taeyeon

"do i look like a doctor?" i said to her and yes we became close friends and i can talk to her now freely and not awkward...

"ohh sorry my bad... yul check her out..." taeyeon and nudge yuri who is busy watching mickey mouse club house.....

"ohh yeah right that is why i am here.. sorry" said yuri and went upstairs and i went to the kitchen while taeyeon is following me.... actually for the past 5 months she already know what happen between me and jessica and she has a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter