Eighth

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

11/10

I can’t believe that of all the things that I could forget, I forgot to bring my wallet today. Jongin came to pick me up today because we are going to practice for the Christmas presentation. He could’ve been my life saver if he’s not such a grouch when it comes to money.

I’m going to pay you back, jerk.

 

11/15

Maybe I’m just being all paranoid but I seem to be getting too much distracted lately. I can’t completely concentrate on the steps that I’m supposed to dance. I’m certain that Luhan is not the cause even though I’m hyper aware whenever he’s near me during practice.

But then again, I may be wrong. It’s very hard to keep my head on whenever Luhan is around. His beauty overshadows everything in my brain.

 

11/20

This is the third time this week. My therapies have really good results and I don’t feel getting numb anywhere, anymore. The meds probably helped a lot but why am I having these episodes?

Episodes of confusion whenever I find myself in a completely different place after a blink.

I couldn’t be sleepwalking when I’m not asleep, right?

It’s just bad because it seems like my life is in fast-forward. I don’t want that now. Especially when I’m with Luhan hyung.

I want every moment to last forever. Or for as long as possible.

 

          “Sehunnie, what’s that?”

          “Uhmm,” Sehun isn’t sure how to answer. His guard was down, as it always is with Luhan, that’s why it slipped past his notice that the elder has ran through his bag contents. He knew that it was a bad idea to bring his diary around but what if he finds something worth writing? He might forget it.

          “So?”

          “That’s my diary, hyung.”

          “Really, Sehunnie? A diary?” Luhan waved his tenth diary on his face with a playful smile on his sweet lips. Sehun can attest to that.

          “Give it back, Luhan hyung.”

          “Why are you keeping a diary anyway? Isn’t this girls’ stuff?”

          “Well, you only live once,” he shrugged and when Luhan has relaxed, he took that opening and snatched his diary off of his hyung’s hands. He can’t have him reading it since almost all of his entries are about Luhan.

          Their first meeting, everytime they have lunch together, their stolen glances, the subtle touches, the Halloween ball, the bubble tea dates, the walk home, their calls and texts… every bit that has Luhan in it is in his diary. He had to add a whole new notebook to his original one because it was easily filled with everything Luhan.

          Call Sehun obsessed but he will make sure that he will have something to remember with when he grows old and he wants to remember Luhan even though he will be sitting beside him and maybe sharing his side of the story.

          “

Please log in to read the full chapter