Seventh

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

          “I definitely can tell why that stupid grin is plastered on your face,” Minseok nudged Luhan with his elbow but the latter didn’t seem to feel it. He tried it again with more force this time and it made his friend stumble and he almost tripped.

          “Kim Minseok!” Luhan blindly threw a punch on his bestfriend’s general direction. He was lucky to get a hit on Minseok’s ribs making the other wince in pain.

          “Hey, hey,” Lay chided them. He put himself in between them to prevent anymore hitting. These two are to giant babies.

          “He pushed me!” Luhan reasoned.

          “I was talking to him and he wasn’t listening! Rude!” Minseok stuck his tongue out and before they could grasp the other’s collar, Lay whacked them on their heads.

          “These kids,” he uttered annoyingly and walked faster without caring anymore if the two end up beating the crap out of themselves.

          “Hyung!” Kyungsoo called from the other end of the corridor. Not much far behind him is Jongin who waved at them. Luhan’s eyes perked up suddenly because he’s pretty sure that Jongin is with Sehun. Just the thought of seeing him made him blush and giggle to himself. Since the Halloween ball, everything had been perfect.

          Jongin and Kyungsoo have already met with them but Sehun is not there. His mood change was palpable. They have tried let him in the conversation as they headed for lunch but his mood was already ruined because he hasn’t seen Sehun since the morning. The younger didn’t tell him that he will be absent so he was really expecting to see him.

          Luhan just misses Sehun big time. Though the last time that they’ve been together was just last night. Luhan wanted to whine out loud but he’s not exactly fond of people who whines in the public because they should be able to resolve their issues without letting the world know.

          He lined up to get his lunch and sat on their usual table with his usual companions minus the one who he wants to be with badly. He just stared onto his tray. Maybe if he stares enough, Sehun will come out of it. He shook his head. He’s getting crazier and crazier for Sehun. He gets crazier and crazier in love.

          “Missing someone?” too occupied with his thoughts, Luhan jumped off of his seat when a voice spoke so close to his ear. It took him another second to recognize who that voice belongs to. His stupid grin made a comeback. He looked on the empty seat beside him and he saw Sehun leaning a little on him while standing and looking at him adoringly. Those eyes can render him a mess with just one look.

          “Where have you been?” Luhan pouted.

          “I just needed to stay behind for a little while,” Sehun took the empty chair and pulled himself closer to Luhan until their knees brushed together. “I’m sorry if I worried you.”

          “N-no, that’s fine,” Luhan is blushing like mad just like yesterday when the younger has wrapped an arm around his shoulders and his head is on Sehun’s chest. He’s blushing like mad whenever Sehun is showing more of himself to him.

          “Just get married already!” Jongin shouted and the whole table laugh when the two of them gazed on different parts of the cafeteria. Their friends kept on laughing and Luhan is getting more and more embarrassed. Not anymore when Sehun’s hand was placed on his. He twined their fingers together and he sought for Sehun, asking with his eyes if it’s okay. Sehun nodded and smiled his signature small smile played on his lips.

          “So you two are dating,

Please log in to read the full chapter