First

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

6/12

Much to my mother’s disagreement, she still drove me over to my new school. It’s a lot larger than my previous one and I think that it’s just as fitting because I’m a grown up now being a freshman in college and everything.

There were a lot of students in the university. Again, it’s not that surprising because this is such a big place, after all. It would’ve been awkward and a little scary if not for Jongin going here with me. At least my bestfriend will be with me and we can be both awkward and scared.

I’ve been here before when we were processing my admission and it’s still as beautiful as the last time that I’ve seen it. There are trees lining up the pathway. The benches are also place under them to give the students some shade when the sun is high up. The three buildings that enclose the school grounds are looking chic and modern and they look inviting. For me at least.

It was during the assembly that something happened.

Jongin and I are waiting patiently for it to start and we’re both anxious to get to our first class when a guy approached us. He looks way younger than me but he’s not that short. He might’ve reached my shoulders if I was standing. He put out his hand to us and he wore a friendly smile. The first thing I thought is that he’s beautiful, if you can call a guy beautiful, that is.

He said that his name is Luhan and that he’s a senior and dance major, just like me and Jongin.

He shook our hands and he said that he’ll wait for us in the classes. All the while, I was just looking at him, mesmerized. The way his eyes crinkle at the sides when he smiled is fascinating. His voice is so inviting and his laugh sounds like music.

Everytime he looks at me, my heart skips a beat.

When Luhan left, Jongin laughed at me and he told me that I shouldn’t be crushing on someone as early as the first day of school.

Is this how it feels to crush on somebody? To like somebody?

 

          Sehun placed his diary down, with a big number ten written on its front since this is the tenth year that he has kept one. Many will be judging him if they knew about this secret habit of his that’s why it will stay like that, a big secret. Sehun plopped down on his bed and the face of his baby faced senior popped up in his mind.

          It was just the first day of school but he already knew many things about Luhan because it appears that he’s the most popular student in the university, along with his clique. He is a senior student with high marks because he’s simply one of the best dancers there. His popularity even spread outside of the u

Please log in to read the full chapter