16th

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

1/2 of my double update! Weee!~

          “He’s prettier in person,” Eun Hye remarked after finishing her tea and placing the cup atop the kitchen counter where Sehun has his chin propped on his hands and looking at the horizon with lovestruck eyes. When he heard a chuckle, he shook his head as his soul returned to his body.

          “You recognized him?”

          “How can’t I, Sehun, when your room is full of his face?” the lady snorted and she brought her cup to the sink. She returned to her seat and watched Sehun some more as the younger fell back to his daydreaming. “You know what? You have a big problems.”

          “Huh?”

          “Sunye has been going about a tall, scary guy who always visits Luhan,” Sehun frowned. As far as he remembers, he’s the tallest among their group way back his first year in college. Who could that be? “And I think he thinks that Sunye is your daughter.”

          “Huh,” he muttered in reply but after three seconds he shot up from his seat, bumping his knee on the counter and grunted in pain. Eun Hye can’t hold her laughter anymore. “What did you say?!”

          “Did you not see his reaction that day you first saw each other after years?”

          “How can I not? I wasn’t able to tear my eyes off him.”

          “Ewww, too fluffy. You’re even worse than your cousin,” Eun Hye rolled her eyes. “If that’s the case, why didn’t you notice how he looked broken when you kissed Sunye goodbye? And has he been talking to you everytime you bring her to the studio? And I must say that it’s not that hard to assume. Sunye does look like you in some angles and you allow her to call you dad,” Eun Hye cringed but grinned at the younger.

          Sehun thought about this. It has been a little more than a week since he discovered that Sunye’s dance teacher is actually Luhan. Ever since that day, he makes sure the he’s the one to drive his niece to the studio because as much as he wanted to stay away from Luhan and not bother him, he can’t help it. So Sehun has given up to his yearning for Luhan and he tried his best to see him in person everyday, be it up close or from a distance.

          As he came to think of it, when Sehun brings Sunye in, Luhan won’t look him in the eye and treated Sehun as a stranger. Why didn’t he notice all of that before? He sighed. He was too blinded with his renewed feelings and well, his brain isn’t in tip top shape so no wonder. What has Sehun been doing anyways? He’s practically stalking Luhan but for what reason? He can’t even come up to him for a talk other than civil greetings. Was he planning on even talking to Luhan? He scratched his head. He probably forgot the reason why he’s doing these things. This faulty memory of his is really inconvenient but it’s the best that he could have.

          “I think that you should talk to him soon, kid. What if the tall guy is his boyfriend? What will you do? Will you back off? Or what if they got together because he thinks that you already have a daughter?”

          “Shut up, noona,” Sehun breathed as he felt his heart crumple at the thought of Luhan seeing somebody. But that’s ironic. It was Sehun’s idea for Luhan to find somebody else besides him but he’s being bothered when he hears this.

          “I’m giving you an advice, Sehun. You need to work on your own happiness. You’ve been through a lot and you deserve that,” his noona walked over to him and patted his back. “And clear things up about Sunye. I can’t have people thinking you’re my husband or something,” she shuddered.

          “At least I’m better looking than Sungmin hyung,” Sehun retorted with a pout. He really should be talkin

Please log in to read the full chapter