Fourth

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

9/5

The mid-terms has just finished. I’m not that confident with my grades but I know that I won’t be failing any of my tests. I just can’t say the same for Jongin.

For all I know, his test papers are full of scribbles of Kyungsoo hyung’s names. It’s not a silly thought because he has already done that in one of our tests. Our professor has specifically pointed that out and because of that, Jongin’s name is always followed by Kyungsoo hyung’s and it has spread like wildfire in the campus.

They just became the most famous couple in the university. I would’ve thought that hyung will be mad at Jongin for being like a puppy, following him around even when he has classes, he didn’t. He looked embarrassed, yes but I don’t see him trying to push Jongin away.

I am just waiting for the day that they will become official and it happened earlier.

Lucky Jongin.

Sad Sehun.

I’m pretty sure that he’ll be much occupied now that he has Kyungsoo hyung. I just hope that my meds will continue to work and I won’t be needing Jongin’s help anymore. I don’t want to be a burden to him any longer.

 

9/15

This is dangerous. This has gotten out of hand. I should be really moving back before I completely fall. All these skittering along the edge is not helpful.

Dammit Jongin, why do you have to fall in love with Kyungsoo hyung? Now, I need to be close to him because of you and I need to be close to his friends as well. And Kyungsoo hyung is friends with him.

Our world has just gotten smaller. You’re now awfully close within my reach. But I should hold back.

I can’t reach for you when I know that I’ll be just letting you go.

 

          “Aren’t you two cute?” Luhan pointed out to Kyungsoo and Jongin who had been all sweet and cheesy all day. He wanted to shove them away because they’re already starting to get in his nerves. They are cute but it doesn’t help the envy that Luhan is feeling. It would’ve been better if they had replied back to even one of his comments but they were too busy feeding each other. He sighed.

          “Let them be, Lu,” Lay chuckled as he finished his sandwich.

          “Go get your own if you’re that jealous about it,” Minseok snickered and he got a not so subtle kick under the table. “Ow! I’m just telling that why don’t you try and open some of the love letters that you receive everyday. You’ve got around five already today, right?”

          “Shut it,” Luhan threatened his bestfriend. He’s not particularly fond of receiving too many letters in one day. At first he was reading them but it grew old. He doesn’t have enough space to keep them anymore so he’s discreetly disposing them off. He appreciates the attention but can somebody

Please log in to read the full chapter