12th

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

Semi double update so I hope you've read the previous chapter before this. :) Enjoy! (I think, hmmm...)

1/10

Today is the first day for my treatment and it didn’t start too well. My mom has called me to hurry up because I’ve been sleeping in for days already. So I dashed down the stairs only to have her sending me back to my room because apparently I’m still on my state. Well, half- because I had my shirt on and my pants were missing.

It felt odd and frustrating. Odd because I was pretty damn sure that I was ready when I went down the stairs and that’s why I also felt frustrating because I didn’t feel anything out of place. If I am to do something stupid because of my broken brain, I won’t be able to stop myself. I won’t be aware.

That’s ing scary. What if I ‘accidentally’ walk in front of a rushing truck and die immediately? I won’t even have the chance to see Luhan for the last time. I won’t have a chance to say that I’m sorry for being such an . I won’t have a chance to say that I love him and I’ve been loving him everyday that I woke up to.

And what if I just forget about Luhan and I won’t even know that I’m forgetting him?

I’d rather die. No kidding.

 

          “Minseok hyung, don’t,” Kyungsoo shook his head as he held his arm up to stop his hyung from shaking his Luhan hyung once more.

          “Dammit! He’s got to stop moping around like that! It’s been weeks, Kyungsoo! He’s also graduating for ’s sake!” the elder brought his fist on the table, rattling their lunch and attracting attention from the tables nearby.

          “It’s not like Sehun was his boyfriend, anyway. He’s acting worse than his previous break-ups with people who truly loved him,” Lay put in, his irritation unsubtle. Jongin wanted to defend Sehun because he knows how his bestfriend felt for Luhan. Sehun wasn’t good with voicing out his feelings but his actions show them all. Or maybe he just knows the guy too much that Jongin knows the meaning of his every move.

          But he can’t because even he is totally pissed off at his bestfriend for leaving him too, clueless and lost. Oh ing Sehun left without saying goodbye. He could’ve understood if he did it to Luhan but to him? To his bestfriend for all his life? It’s all absurd to Jongin. He knows about Sehun’s condition and he haven’t told that to anyone, even Kyungsoo. It was a secret that he is prepared to take to the grave. Was this the reason why Sehun left?

          He knew about Sehun’s latest ‘problem’ about being forgetful. Was this because of that? He could’ve told Jongin so that he could’ve helped him with anything. They’re bestfriends, for crying out loud! They’ve been doing things together ever since he could remember. Maybe Sehun didn’t need him anymore? Jongin scoffed to himself. The nerve of that kid. Fine! I don’t need him, too!

          Oh Sehun could go on and live with their anger for all he cares. Two can play at this game. If Sehun didn’t so much as blink before disappearing without trace, Jongin can do it, too.

 

          Mr. Oh and Ms. Yoon are sitting side by side as they waited for the doctor to give them the results of Sehun’s tests. They’ve been advised to confine Sehun to the hospital for a week so that he could undergo tests for the doctors to assess his true condition. Their son had been cooperative, going through tests without protests even though the tiredness is evident in his eyes.

   

Please log in to read the full chapter