Fifth

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

          Luhan groaned. He should’ve known that Minseok at Lay has something up their sleeves when the two has challenged him to a game of rock, paper, and scissors. It became a truth or dare game but it was just a cover up because the real game that they are playing is dare or dare. They made sure that Luhan will not be able to escape their plan. And Luhan, being the gullible person that he is, agreed with so much as a blink and now he has to face the consequences.

          “You cheated!” he protested with the stomping of his right foot.

          “I didn’t, Lu. We won fair and square,” Minseok is looking a little too smug for his taste. They’ve definitely planned this and he just walked right into their trap.

          “Ugh!” he walked out of their table and Kyungsoo shot him a sympathetic look.

          “Luhan hyung! Where are you going?” Jongin smiled at him but he’s not really in the mood to be smiley especially that once again, Jongin came to their table alone. He sighed deeply. With a mere bob of his head, he headed out of the cafeteria to cool off. He has about a week before his dare takes place and he wracked his brain for any creative way of getting out of it but his head in being lazy today.

          He has to try again tomorrow.

          The cool breeze that is brought by October has blown, making his hair fly all over his face. He doesn’t care if he looked stupid because of his hair because he’s still busy fuming but he should’ve minded. His hair has covered his vision and it made him momentarily blind that he bumped into someone.

          “I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking,” he bowed in apology and he went on walking, his mind drifting off to somewhere else or better yet, to someone else.

          “That’s okay, hyung,” Sehun whispered in reply as he watched his hyung walk away from where they bumped into each other.

 

10/29

Jongin and I went to get our costumes for the Halloween ball this coming Friday. I don’t know what’s gotten into him but he insisted that I get the prince costume. Our original plan was to dress up as soldiers so that we won’t stand out too much but he won’t stop pestering me if I don’t give in.

I’m coming to the ball as some failed prince.

Mom has been suggesting that I skip the ball but I said no again. This is the first time that I’m going to attend a Halloween ball and who knows how many more I’ll be able to attend. What if this will be the last and I happened to miss it? That’s just so sad.

As most kids my age would say, you only live once so you have to make most of everything that comes your way. Leave the past. Marvel on the future. Live in the moment.

It makes so much sense so why not? I’m even keeping a diary to record whatever is happening in my life because I might not be able to experience them again later. At least I’ve got something to remind me of that experience.

How I wish that I could experience everything that a normal teenager would, like fall in love. Isn’t that basic? But that is the most impossible for me right now because if I could invest on something given my condition, it won’t be emotions.

Certainly not that.

 

          “Woah, dude. I must say that you really look very handsome in that. I can almost see

Please log in to read the full chapter