Third

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

8/20

I’ve gotten used to making excuses whenever my limbs act up especially because I have Jongin with me and he knows about my condition. But today could be one of the most terrifying days that I’ve had.

Jongin is sick and he had to skip school so I was trudging the university alone until Luhan hyung found me. He insisted that I go with him and his friends instead. His friends are good people even though they are quite famous. I’ve met Minseok hyung and Lay hyung who are also Dance majors and of course, Kyungsoo hyung. He looked worried when I said that Jongin is sick.

I better share that to Jongin after I write this.

I was walking with them when suddenly I can’t feel my legs. This incidents are starting to become more frequent. The last time this happened was when I dumped my lunch on Luhan hyung and today, I brought him down with me and he almost hit his head on the pavement. I feel like a big heap of crap. As usual, he just smiled at me and assured that he’s okay.

He’s even more concerned for me. It made me feel guiltier.

I thought that the point of the therapy that I get every two weeks is to make happenings like today to go away but I guess that’s another false hope. Just like my sickness.

I’m sorry, Luhan hyung. I think I should be keeping my distance from now on. Who knows what will happen the next time you’re with me?

 

          “Sehunnie!” Luhan waved the younger over when he saw him walking alone. Where is Jongin? Sehun turned and for a second, he saw that he hesitated so he waved at him once more with the friendliest smile that he could and he sighed in relief when Sehun made his way towards him.

          “Hey, Lu! What are you doing?” Lay called his friend when he noticed that he’s not following them.

          “Let him be, Lay. Look,” Minseok pointed subtly towards the direction of Sehun. Kyungsoo also looked to where his hyungs are looking at and he saw Sehun, without Jongin. I thought he’s with Sehun? I haven’t seen him all day.

          The trio continued walking and they could hear Luhan’s animated voice from behind them and they shared knowing looks.

          “Why are you alone, anyway? Where’s Jongin?” when Kyungsoo heard the name of the freshman who had been kind of following him everyday, he listened closely to the conversation.

          “He has colds. He’ll be back tomorrow, I think.”

          Jongin is sick? He seemed fine yesterday when he brought me home. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip as worry seeped inside him.

          “Is he okay, Sehun?” he has asked before he could stop himself. Sehun looked at him with blank eyes but there was a playful glint that was gone the next second.

          “Don’t worry, hyung. He’ll live,” Sehun smiled and he can’t help the blush that crept up to his cheeks.

          “Hey, Soo. Don’t tell me..?” Minseok hinted.

          “Shut up, hyung,” Kyungsoo turned around and continued with a little heavier steps and Lay and Minseok were chuckling as t

Please log in to read the full chapter