Final

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,

Uhmm, it’s actually my first time writing on a diary because I haven’t really thought of having one. I’m a lazy and I hate writing. Sigh. But then Sehunnie allowed me to write in his! I feel all excited! Well, I always feel excited about anything that involves my Sehunnie but, yep… You get the point, don’t you?

Anyway, I am writing here because he forgot to bring this with him. Hehehe. I’ve gotten used to that kid on keeping forgetting things. I’m fine with that as long as he doesn’t forget who his boyfriend is and because I like reminding him of things. It makes me not look like a nagger. ;P

I can’t really blame him because he’s got an audition today and he was being nervous since yesterday. I told him he shouldn’t be because he’s a good dancer and he’s auditioning for the dance group where I’m in. So basically, he really doesn’t have to worry about anything.

I know that you’ll read this, Sehunnie so I’m telling you that I’s always here, okay? I won’t even let you think of going away again! I’ve already chained you to my heart, so you have no choice, really. <3

Okay, I’m so cheesy right now. Look at what you’ve done to me! :|

But, I love you so much, Sehun-ah!

 

          “Aish, this idiot. What are you creepily smiling at?” Jongin hit his bestfriend’s arm with force that almost made Sehun’s face meet the ground. Nonetheless, his grin was still plastered on his face. Jongin narrowed his eyes because any display of emotion on Sehun’s forever poker face can only be seen because of a certain someone. His suspicions were just confirmed when Sehun looked at him with goo-goo eyes, it’s disgusting.

          “Jonginnie…”

          “Ew! Get off me!” Jongin protested as his taller idiot of a bestfriend clung to him like a koala. Seriously, it’s so not cool.

          “I miss my Luhannie,” Sehun pouted and the other’s nose crinkled.

          “When did you become the clingy lovesick bastard?”

          “Since Luhannie, of course~,” Sehun sang as he let go of Jongin to skip around like a fool. Lovesick fool. The boy who remained seated looked at his bestfriend with a small smile on his lips. He had never seen Sehun this happy before and of course, he was just teasing him. He’s really happy for his bestfriend that he’s not the wallowing kid he was back then.

          Shaking his head from the second hand embarrassment that Sehun is giving him, his gaze fell on the notebook thing that Sehun has been reading before he started his love induced foolish trance and he figured out that it is Sehun’s diary. He has already put Sehun is a grief for having one because it’s such a ‘girly’ thing to have but writing a diary did help Sehun a lot when he was sick.

          “What is that, babe?” a warm hug and a sweet kiss followed the question and Jongin is grinning like a fool, just like how Sehun looked like just a few moments back. He loves to tease Sehun but he’s just as bad, if not worse. Kyungsoo smiled down at his fiancé for three years now.

          “Ahh, it’s Sehun’s diary, I think,” the younger shrugged but he pulled Kyungsoo by the arm making him land on Jongin’s lap. He rubbed their noses together making the elder blush and smile wider. Jongin never fails to do this to him every single time.

          “Hey! Hands off!” finally, Sehun noticed that his precious diary is in danger of being exposed to the untrustworthy hands of his bestfriend so he took off and saved it before Jongin could even think of peeking inside.

          “It’s not like I wanted to read that. I bet it’s full of cheesy lines that I don’t even want to know,” Jongin pretended to puke and he was hit upside the head.

          “As if you’re not cheesy yourself,” Kyungsoo grumbled as he sat upright but didn’t leave Jongin’s lap.

          “Ha! Thank you, Soo hyung,” Sehun smiled and his hyung replied with one of his heart smiles.

          “Don’t smile like that at him, baby!~” Jongin pouted childishly which was kissed away and replaced by a blinding smile.

          “I hate you two. Where is my Luhannie?~” Sehun whined as he plopped down on the bench beside his friends.

          “I’m right here, sweetie,” Luhan emerged from the corner, sweat dripping from his forehead after the intense training that he has to take. Debuting idols take so much of his time that he loses his precious free time with Sehun but all his fatigue goes away when he sees the younger smiling at him with his eyes turning to lovely crescents and screaming of tenderness.

          “I just read your entry in my diary,” Sehun informed him and his ears went red. He has written that about a week ago and it’s so embarrassing but he didn’t have the heart to erase it because he knows that Sehun will love it anyway. It’s worth the embarrassment, as long as it is kept between the two of them. “And I love you, too.”

          Sehun pulled Luhan into a tight embrace making the elder melt at contact but a goofy grin was pasted on his lips, his hands automatically locking themselves around the younger and his face is buried on Sehun’s broad chest. He’s more than willing to write more entries if he’ll always be hugged like this, though he can just easily ask for them.

          “Are you ready to go, Sehunnie?” Luhan mumbled because he’s still pressed against his boyfriend but the younger understood him just fine and nodded. The elder felt him bob his head so he stepped back to kiss him softly on his lips. “The kids are waiting.”

          “I love you, Luhan.”

          “I know and I love you too,” Luhan tiptoed to kiss Sehun again. “You’re not allowed to leave me forever, do you understand?”

          Sehun dipped his head once more and captured his Luhan’s lips with his, “Wouldn’t dream of it, love.”

 

8/8

Luhan has went through my diary 10 today and he almost didn’t stop crying while hitting me. I would’ve wanted to keep it from him because it’s not that pretty, except that that diary contains how Luhan and I started. He told me that I should’ve just told him everything then so that he was able to take care of me.

Maybe I should’ve just told him but it’s in the past now. I can’t do anything about that already so I just held him until he calmed down. Good thing that it also contained my unspoken declarations of love then because it cheered him up considerably. But he cried once again when the entries towards the end were merely scribbles of his name, sometimes with Jongin’s and the other people that I refused to forget.

It was the dark times because that was the time that my doctors were still figuring out on what to do with me. I lost a large chunk of my memories then but I can’t clearly retell them now.

But it doesn’t matter because I’m pretty much functional now and I succeeded on planting him inside my head.

And we’re together and I plan on living that until eternity or forever ends, whichever comes later. That’s what really matters.

 

          “Sehun!” Luhan called from the living room and the distress in his voice alerted his boyfriend who came rushing from their room without minding of clothes. Luhan comes first.

          “What’s wrong?” Sehun secured the towel wrapped around his waist and kneeled beside Luhan, feeling his forehead if he has a fever or something. He was greeted with a cute pout and he had to hold his chuckle because Luhan will not appreciate him doing that while the other is bothered.

          “It’s five days before Christmas already!”

          “Ahh, okay. What about it?”

          “I haven’t done any shopping yet!” the pout became deeper and a frown followed. Sehun chuckled inwardly. He’s more likely to forget things but the elder had been busy with the recital for the kids which is today. Figures why he’s being extra anxious today.

          “Don’t worry about that, angel. We have plenty of time for it tomorrow,” he placated the elder by pulling him into a hug and a kiss on his forehead.

          “You’re coming with me?”

          “If you want me to.”

          “But I’m going to buy your gift and you might see it. There’s no surprise there,” Luhan pouted once more and Sehun sighed at his angel’s conflictions. He’s just like this when he’s nerv

Please log in to read the full chapter