Sixth

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

10/31

I didn’t know that I’ll be the one to break a rule that I, myself, imposed.

I didn’t know that I’ll be the one to make the first move to break it.

I didn’t know that it will feel so good.

I didn’t know that it will feel so right.

I didn’t know the name for feelings were because I was afraid.

I didn’t know that the name for them was something so simple yet so complicated.

I didn’t know what love is.

I didn’t know that I’ll find it, after all.

I didn’t know it will be Luhan.

If I had known, I would’ve searched for him earlier.

Bring him to me so we can be together.

Longer.

 

          The MC has announced that the program will start in five minutes and yet, Luhan is still not around. Worry creased Sehun’s forehead as he wondered where his hyung could be. Could it be that he will not attend? His Minseok hyung has said that they will see him soon, though. Why is he running late? What if something happened to him on the way there?

          “Sehun-ah, stay still. I can’t help but think that you’re having an attack when you’re being like that,” Jongin held his arm firmly and squeezed it a little hard to prove his point.

          “You should be looking out if I suddenly froze on my seat, dummy.”

          “Point well taken, Mr. Oh but I still insist that you calm the down!”

          Sehun tried to follow his bestfriend’s orders. He tried.

          “Oh Sehun!”

          “Fine, fine. I’ll keep still,” he raised his hands in surrender. He ran a hand through his hair and he’s pretty sure that he’s styled hair earlier now looks like his bed hair.

          A collective gasp was heard in the gym and the five of them turned to where the sound came from. There were squeals here and there and sounds of awe filled the air.

          “Well, it’s about time,” Minseok patted his watch and he weaved through the crowd. Sehun had no idea why his hyung left but his wondering was answered when the crowd in front of them broke apart to make way for Minseok and somebody. He squinted his eyes to get an ID on the person beside his hyung and he felt the ground tried to shake him off being upright.

          Holding on to his Minseok hyung is his Luhan hyung who looked nothing but annoyed, wearing a turquoise gown and looking like a regal princess.

          To say that Sehun was dumbfounded is an understatement. Everything disappeared in his sight except on that spotlight that is brightly focused on the most beautiful person that he has ever seen. Though he prefers that person to be wearing no makeup and in his laid back and happy pe

Please log in to read the full chapter