17th

Unspoken
Please log in to read the full chapter

2/2 of double update so go back one more chap, okay? Enjoy! ^_^

3/30

I brought Sunye in again to the studio. I just wished that her classes are scheduled everyday so I’ll have a reason to come see him everyday. I heard from Sunye that her classes will be postponed for a few weeks because Luhan had to be out of town for a series of performances. I’m running out of time and I want to talk to him already. I want to explain everything but that Kris is making things difficult.

And it doesn’t help that he will be with Luhan while he was away because he’s the owner of the company who manages Luhan and his activities – he’s Luhan’s boss, in short.

Great.

 

          “Why are you here again? Please enlighten me,” Jongin scowled at Sehun who is sprawled on his sofa.

          “That was a big word, Jongin. When did you learn that?”

          “Shut up or I’ll throw you out!”

          “I’m here because I missed you.”

          “Missed me, my . You’re just here to sulk,” he was shoved by an annoyed Jongin making him fall almost face first on the floor.

          “Hey! Watch my head! It’s not even working right anymore.”

          “Sorry. I forgot that you’re already stupid in every sense of the word,” the owner of the sofa snarled and Sehun should feel offended but his bestfriend is sulking just as much as he does. Both Luhan and Kyungsoo will be leaving in two days for their performances. Kyungsoo is a fast rising vocalist of a four-member band while Luhan is in a dance group with Lay. “Sorry,” Jongin breathed but this time he meant it.

          “I understand,” Sehun smiled at his bestfriend and scooted over so that there is enough space for the two of them.

          “I’ll really miss him.”

          “Hyung will be back in three weeks, Jongin.”

          “I don’t care. I’ll still miss him,” Jongin grumbled. If his fiancé hears this, he will be scolded to grow up.

          “You’re even getting married so you don’t need to worry. He’ll be back.”

          “How about you?” he turned to face Sehun who looked back at him curiously.

          “What about me?”

          “Have you talked to Luhan hyung?” Sehun sighed, shook his head and shrunk into the sofa. At first it was just that Kris guy (who’s probably who Sunye was describing as the ‘tall and scary guy’) who always makes sure that he is within one foot of Luhan but then Minseok has heard of Sehun’s comeback and he’s been hovering around Luhan and if Sehun tries as much as look at their direction, a death glare will be aimed at him. “You deserved that, you know?” Jongin answered his thoughts.

          “I know, that’s why I’m not saying anything.”

          “But you should.”

          “I know that too.”

          “Try harder, then.”

          “I will,” silence stretched between the bestfriends until Sehun thought that Jongin has fell asleep. He slumped furtherand decided to take a nap when his arm was yanked.

          “What are you doing?”

          “Uhm, taking a nap?”

          “You . Go there at the studio!”

          “And then what? I’ll get kicked out by Minseok hyung.”

          “You said that you’ll try harder.”

          “I did and I will.”

          “Then get your over there and do everything to talk to Luhan hyung! Crawl while begging if you need to! Just do something, Sehun! Moping around here will not get you what you want, now go!” And Sehun was kicked out of the apartment.

 

          Luhan dropped on the floor. He feels exhausted for he’s practicing for his solo performance since morning. The studio is quiet because his classes are on hold until he comes back. He has also successfully driven Minseok and Kris away. He’s not a kid to be watched over everytime. He slowly laid on his back and put his arm on his forehead. He knows exactly what they are doing because they haven’t been as subtle as they would’ve intended.

          They’re keeping Sehun away from him. Or they’re keeping him away from Sehun.

          It doesn’t really matter because the end result is still the same.

          Sehun tried to talk to him but he can’t make himself look at him everytime because Sunye is there. He can’t let his favorite student see him so vulnerable. He has to be a role model for her. But if he’ll allow himself to be selfish, he would reach out to Sehun and kiss him. It’s just that his daughter will probably not appreciate that.

          He has already put things together. Sehun has left because of Sunye. The timing is pretty accurate because Sehun left six years ago and Sunye is already six. It’s not that hard to deduce anyway. Luhan laughed bitterly because he has been holding to a promise that might’ve never been there in the first place.

          It has explained Sehun’s aloofness in the beginning. His hesitation around Luhan is probably because he has a girlfriend somewhere already. But then everything felt so right back then. Especially in the Halloween ball and the days that followed that until the day that they took a step further. Sehun even said the he loved Luhan back but what if Luhan had just been delusional all these time?

          Tears made their way out of his eyes again. He tried to dry them hastily because it’s not yet even time for them to escape. They always do that every night, before he goes to sleep. He got up because he needed distraction and he can get it if he danced once again. He ignored the soreness that he felt because the physical pain can be easily overcome compared to the emotional ones that Luhan has lots of. He went over to his music player and hit play.

Don’t be sorry,
that makes me more pitiful.
With your pretty red lips
please hurry, kill me and go.
I’m all right.
Look at me one last time
Smile like nothing’s wrong,
so when I miss you I can remember.
So I can draw your face in my mind.

          You obviously want to talk to me, Sehunnie. Why else would you be with Sunye everytime that she has lessons? Are you going to apologize? Maybe you are. You have a good

Please log in to read the full chapter