The one you disgust

In denial

CHAP 2: The one you disgust

“Where are you going Mark?” - JinYoung asked while his arms still wrapped over BamBam and YuGyeom’s shoulders as they walked out of the class. School has ended and as always, Mark disappeared at the moment the bell rang. They all know too well what was the reason but JinYoung kept asking again and again.

“Basketball practice!!” -the said boy replied loudly as he ran down the stairs.

“He always misses our group hangout after school for those stupid basketball practice!” -YuGyeom complained as the other two from class A came to join them.

“He’s the MVP of the team! Of course he has a lot of practice to do!”-JinYoung defended for his friend but deep inside, he did feel some annoyed feelings. Mainly because he knew what caused Mark to be so keen on going to the basketball court like that.

Why should he feel like this? They are just friends after all right? All of them are friends. And JinYoung just kept in mind that he might feel upset when his friends spend less time hanging out with him. He is the affectionate type of person after all.

As they grabbed their bikes, 5 boys walked out of the school gate when they halted at a special happening.

“Omg! Is that Mark!!??”- YoungJae pointed to the basketball court. All eyes followed his direction and they all realized that it was their friend.

“Haha! That playful dude! I know there was another reason for his basketball practice! He will be dead for not telling us this!!” -Jaebum laughed, a wonderful smile as always.

JinYoung, on the other hand, just froze and stared. There he was, Mark, his best friend, sitting on the basketball court with the ball on his left side. But sitting next to him, a girl, long black hair. In the school’s uniform with short skirt, she looked cute. She was smiling maybe at some jokes of Mark while the boy replied her with his signature smile. JinYoung never saw his friend smile like that. Mark is the cold and quiet type so he rarely smiles. But even those laughters they used to share in the groups were not like this. This was more goofy but loving.

When he was still lost in thoughts, a warm pair of arms hugged him around the waist. He turned his head and saw BamBam squeezing him and dragged him out of school. The black-hair boy smiled gratefully. He always had his other friends here, loving him, showing their love clearly to him. Not like that someone. So why did he have to care? Right?

“Can you believe that Mark has a girlfriend and he has yet told us????” -YoungJae kept whining. They were riding back home. As they split, only YoungJae and JinYoung went on the same way.

“Uhm….he did not really keep that a secret …”- The other boy fastened his speed. He felt proud somehow about this fact.

“What?? What do you mean? Mark told you about this already, didn’t he?”

“Uh huh” - JinYoung smirked. “He told me when he was trying to win her heart. Look like he nailed it.”

It was true that Mark told him this. Maybe because Mark knew he could keep a secret before everything worked out perfectly. Her name was Yumi. A girl from junior class. Mark got his eyes on the girl for quite a long time. And seemed like she has fallen for that coolness of a basketball player, one of the top student of this school.

JinYoung just sighed. He had no reason to be jealous. He had more than that. More than holding hands and staring eyes. Much more. He let out a small laugh. And before YoungJae could ask more question, he said goodbye to the chubby boy and got back to his house.

“Yo, why don’t u guys wait for me!!??-Mark” -the phone beeped as new message came.

“They saw you already busy with Yumi. kkk -Nyoung” -he giggled and replied, lying on his bed for an afternoon nap.

“What??? Oh i’m done!! They’ll kill me!! -Mark” - the black hair boy could imagine his friend being panicked right now. That’s what he got for keeping secret from his bros.

“Yay! I’ll be happy to see you dying!!-Nyoung.”

At the same time, our red hair just reached home. He had fun talking and flirting with Yumi. He was in a good mood and texting with JinYoungie really added up to that. He frowned and pouted cutely when he saw the latest message.

Mark changed his clothes and decided to take a shower before replying. Unknowingly, he worried the other boy.

“Hey! I was just kidding!! Are you angry with me? -Nyoung.”

“Hey silly Mark! Stop being a girl! You’re mad with me just because of that”

“Okay! I’m sorry for saying I want to see you die. Don’t be upset! *pouting* - Nyeong”

Mark got out of the shower seeing his phone being bombarded with tons of new messages. He laughed his heart out, rolling in the sheets of bed, imagining how worried JinYoung was right now. He typed that he wasn’t mad already but a thought suddenly came to his mind.

“You need to make it up for me if you want me to forgive you - Mark”

JinYoung startled as he finally received the other’s reply. He sighed in relief. Mark could really be a girl sometimes for all this easily getting upset.

“Okay. What do you want? - Nyoung”

“Hang out with me. Just you and me. This afternoon. -Mark.”

“But I need to take a nap. And I got a date later….- Nyoung.”

Mark furrowed his eyebrow. He knew who was the date JinYoung was talking about. Still he felt not comfortable. The black hair boy should spend his time for Mark and only him. It might sound unfair because Mark did leave his friend alone sometimes when he hung out with Yumi. But when it came to him, he was just selfish like that.

“I don’t care. Plehhh. - Mark.”

On the other line, JinYoung pouted, not knowing what to do. He knew eventually he had to give in. It was always tempting to go out with Mark, have a wonderful time of their own. Don’t get him wrong, they had fun within the groups, but with the red hair boy, it was different. Whether a good or bad kind of difference, JinYoung still didn’t know. It was a habit, a part of him that longed to have some quality time with his best friend. He couldn’t say no.

“Aishhhh. You’re such a girl! Okay! I’ll go to your house in 30 mins.-Nyoung”

“You’re the girl!! Pleh! Hurry, Nyoung!- Mark.”

Mark ruffled his red hair, smiling in satisfaction. JinYoung was always sweet and caring to him. He knew it. But somehow his heart and mind didn’t go together. So did his feelings and actions.

Both boys are sitting in their favorite coffee shop. The view here is just awesome. They have balcony garden looking out to the city view. It was around 4pm when JinYoung met Mark and completed his promises.

The black hair boy stood up and rested his arms on the edge of the wall, looking out to a crowd of people below. With a cup of coffee in his hands, he suddenly let out a laugh.

“Why are you laughing weirdo!!” -Mark teased and got closer to his friends. He put both arms around JinYoung’s, wrapped the other’s body and squeezed him slightly.

“No I’m not!!”- JinYoung pouted but still pointed to a specific spot under. “Look! There’s a cute couple on the street under!” -he yelled happily without remembering what kind of people Mark was.

The red hair got his eyes towards the direction. He saw a couple of man, one just got out of an expensive car and the other was still driving in it. The one outside just leaned in and gave the other a peck on the cheeks before heading into the coffee shop.

“Aren’t they cute?” -JinYoung innocently asked, his fingers gazed at  Mark’s by chance.

“Ewwww. No! They’re such pain in the !” - The boy behind just frowned and immediately let go. He turned his back, walking back to their table. The black hair just sighed and followed.

“Why do you hate homoual people so much!?” -JinYoung whined with a little bit of anger. That was unusual of the sweet boy.

“I don’t hate them. I disgust them.” -Mark answered coldly, taking a sip of his coffee.

“Then how about me? You disgust me too??” -the other boy widened his eyes in shock, then raised his eyebrows, expecting a good answer.

“No, I don’t. Of course not!” -said Mark, startled and somehow lost for words. Why would JinYoung ask him that….. The black hair should know that Mark could never hate him.

“Why not? I’m one of those you disgust!” - JinYoung stomped his feet and folded his arms.

“Cause you’re my friend weirdo! Now smile! Cause I saw who’s coming when you were just busy watching gay couple!” -JinYoung felt the red hair ruffled his head when he looked up and saw their gangs just arrived.

“Hey yo!! You guys are here too??” -YuGyeom asked and wrapped his arms around Mark’s shoulder before sitting down. A simple greeting gesture.

“Secret date hummm??” -JaeBum glanced at JinYoung and smiled knowingly.

“Oh shut up! We are not!” -the black hair protested with a signature eye smile. Wrinkles appeared at the corner of his eyes, and Mark wonder if any other boys noticed, Mark knew that smile was JinYoung’s charm.

But JinYoung was all about being clingy again. He moved his chair closer to the one that just , leaned his head on the shoulder.

“But I heard Jackson said you have a date with him this afternoon?” -BamBam asked. He was still looking around for some empty chairs.

The question shut Mark’s laughter up. He stared at JinYoung but the other boy laughed again heartily.

“Blame this tomato head dude! I just a little and he just won’t make up till I hang out with him.” -JinYoung said easily,without hesitation, without shuttering. Mark just admired that skill.

“Oh good job Mark! You made him get out instead of doing dirty things with Jackson again!” - YoungJae pumped on the red hair but the other smiled awkwardly.

“Hey! I don’t even meet him face to face! How can we do dirty things!” -JinYoung stood up and wrapped his arms around the said boy as a punishment.

“Who knows! You can still do it via Skype though! Aaarghhh! Wait! Let me go!!” -YoungJae struggled but Mark noticed there was a glint of red on JinYoung’s cheeks after hearing that. Was it true? What have JinYoung done with Jackson!? Which step already?

Mark’s focus face was just so obvious and weird. “Stop it ya all! Mark doesn’t like homo stuffs remember!!” -YuGyeom spoke and patted his friend’s shoulder.

“He’s such a weirdo!” -JinYoung stuck out his tongue and teased Mark but the other didn’t let it go that easy.

“You’re the weirdo!!!! And ert!!”

Laughters filled the air again when all of them were together. But yet there was still an awkwardness. Something that none of the boys have realized yet. But they are soon to. Only if they saw the way Mark spaced out whenever the name “Jackson” was mentioned. It was not simply disgust over homoual. They might try but never succeed in reading JinYoung’s true feelings. It was hidden too well behind his smooth talk. But they are soon to… Soon to find out the truth.

*

Jackson. Or as everyone know him, JinYoung’s boyfriend. They have dated for a year or so. Who counted really? He used to study in the same class with JinYoung but not in the same group of friends. He just liked the cute black hair boy. And after their first year, he gained all his courage to confess to his crush and to his surprise, JinYoung agreed with a wrinkling smile. As always.

Few months snuggling and being lovey dovey, Jackson heard shocking news as he had to go abroad and study there, or perhaps , stay there forever. It broke his heart but their relationship is quite stronger than he ever imagined. JinYoung chatted with him online everyday. They even have some…. regular…. session to please their teenagers’ hormones. And now, Jackson was being goofy and giggling again when he received a new messages from his lover.

“Hello! Sorry for leaving you hanging today! Mark, the weirdo, just kept whining and ask me to hang out with him! How was your day?”

And their talks lasted till late midnight. Jackson smiled at how JinYoung had a habit of calling Mark ‘weirdo’ , and apparently the red hair always did the same. Jackson knew Mark was not really supporting homouality but ‘weirdo’ seemed like the cutest way he teased JinYoung. And what made JinYoung happy, Jackson was more than fine with that.

He was such a fool. Jackson still haven’t realized what actually was going on. He hadn’t realized yet. Just let the couple enjoy their happy time together...

A/N: Omg! It took me like 11 days to update this *sorry* ! I was busy with school and I feel like I'm being so greedy to take on this fic but how not to cause MarkJin litterally make my day everyday!! Have you seen the moment that Mark hugged crying JinYoung in fanmeeting!! *squeal so bad* Anyway, here the new chapter, I hope you liked it ~ It is now just the beginning but I hope you guys could guess something out already. But if you didn't, it would be more awesome to read for the next few chapters hehe! Subscribe and comments (and upvotes if you really like my story). Either way, your support is my motivation! Thank you all!!