Anger part 2

In denial

A/N: I'm really sorry for updating this late :(( It's the damn big exam coming that kept me from writting. I hope you guys can understand. Please wait for me just a bit longer, I'll be back updating fast and often for u guys!! And thank you so much for those who had been with me all those times! I really appreciate your support! Anw, MarkJin was being damn cute these days I couldn't help continue this! Though it was rather short, I hope you guys enjoy it! Please comment and subscribe! Love you all <3 

JinYoung fell into YoungJae’s embrace as soon as he saw the other boy. YoungJae was hugging him, patting his back. It was just simply without words. JinYoung knew he needed no lecturing now. He was so exhausted, from the rollercoaster ride of his feelings.

“Things will be fine, JinYoung ah” - YoungJae finally let him go and they walked together to class.

“I know” - JinYoung said and faked a smile. He was the brightest one of the group. He wouldn’t let anyone see he was being devastated by such silly things as Mark. “I’ll be fine too.”

YoungJae smiled back at him but the eye smile boy still worried a lot for his friend. But that didn’t stop him from being shocked of hearing what the black hair said next.

“YoungJae ah, you know what? I think things would turn even better.”

“What do you mean?” - they reached the class as JinYoung spilled the bean - “Jackson, he’s coming back.”

“He’s coming back?” - JinYoung first thought it was YoungJae who spoke up but that voice is too hoarse.

“Mark?” - YoungJae could feel the intensity in the other boy’s eyes. The flame was almost matched with the color of his hair.

He thought JinYoung would say something, or at least confirmed something, but the black head didn’t even spare a glance and turned his back to walk away immediately. Mark purposely kicked at a table on his way back to his seat. It was obvious to everyone that he was angry, but only few knew the reason. And none cared.

Mark couldn’t stay focus to the lesson at all. His eyes glued on the black hair sitting one table away. JinYoung knew, the red hair was sure that his friend knew too well Mark was staring. Still he paid no attention. It only triggered the flame in Mark’s heart. The feelings were too much, too overwhelming yet he couldn’t explain what they were. The feeling when he felt aware that Jackson would come back, and Jackson was JinYoung’s boyfriend, the official one, the one everyone acknowledged. The frustration when he wanted JinYoung for himself at the same time Mark could not.

He was going out of his mind and he thought he might explode from this frustration. Only the thought of JinYoung being clingy with Jackson sent him on fire. Was he being jealous? Is this how jealousy feels like? Mark continuously stomped his feet and dug his face between his two hands. Other may think he was crazy. But he really didn’t care. Wait? Mark should care right? Since what other people thought of him was prior to all the other things, even JinYoung. Mark knew he was at fault. He was just too angry to admit it.

*

P.E class started with a familiar game as usual. Dodge ball. Mark couldn’t find any activity which released his stress more than this. But suddenly the game wasn’t interesting to him anymore when he found out JinYoung volunteered to be the team opposite. Their eyes met for a second and Mark couldn’t make out what was JinYoung thinking. It was not fully anger, not wholly cold but it was different. It wasn’t as warm and gentle and as loving like the stare Mark had made himself used to. It slowly got back to Mark how much he loved being adored by JinYoung. They say you will realize what is important to you after you lost it. Pretty much Mark’s case right now.

He slammed the ball on the floor, testing a little too loud and other boys in the team could see him acting weird the whole day.

“Are you okay Mark?” - a classmate asked him - “Are you having a fight with Yumi or something? I’ve never seen you like this before?”

The red hair was stunned at the question. Was he acting like he was having a fight with his lover? But it was JinYoung….. Is JinYoung the one he loves?

“I’m fine. Thanks for asking.”

The whistle sounded and everyone got to the positions as the game start. Screams and cries were heard all too soon as the both team attacked. Mark could notice from across the field, JinYoung smiled brightly when he just shot down some opponents. The crinkles appeared at the corner of the black hair’s eyes somehow affected Mark too much. He never noticed that it was the thing that lifted his mood up for the whole day. That smile was his source of energy and Mark never thought he could live a day without it. But that smile, it wasn’t dedicated to him anymore.

“Hey! Looks like someone is at their best today!” - BamBam came over and teased JinYoung. The black hair didn’t protest though.

“Of course he is. Jackson is coming back anyway!” - YuGyeom talked in and they all laughed through the screams and intensity of the game. Mark winced from afar as he saw JinYoung blushed and shyly nudged the other two boys.

The anger was back to Mark again. He couldn’t get it, how JinYoung was teasing him all the time. How could he take care of Mark but his heart was still with Jackson? How could he say he liked Mark but now he was being all blushy when everyone mentioned Jackson? Mark was frustrated, it seemed like he didn’t understand the other boy at all. Was the kisses and hugs and cuddlings meant nothing to JinYoung?

He dodged another ball coming his way and picked up what had been thrown. He aimed for a target and used all his force to throw. Until now, Mark couldn’t understand why he did that. It must have been his anger building up and he lost his mind. He must have wanted the black hair’s attention, too bad, so bad he did it without knowing what the consequence would be. All Mark had in his head right then was how JinYoung would be next to Jackson and not him, and he couldn’t stand it.

“Ouch!” - came a loud scream and everyone had all their attention to one place.

“JinYoung!!! Are you okay?” - everyone else cornered the black hair as he collapsed onto the ground, hugging his stomach.

The ball hit him way too hard and JinYoung felt a tear flowing out of his eyes from the pain. He winced and tried to say that he was alright but he couldn’t even speak. What hurted him more than the physical pain was that he knew where the ball was coming from.

Mark stood there in shock. He couldn’t even breathe anymore. What had he done…. His heart hurted so bad when he saw the one he loved in pain. And he was the reason after this. JinYoung’s face got pale and he almost fainted when some students helped him to the infirmary. When he passed Mark, the red hair could see clearly what was in JinYoung’s eyes right now.

It was not anger, it was not coldness or harshness. Because Mark would have taken those so well. But it was disappointment. And Mark felt as if he was being torn into pieces as well….