On Hold

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Please read this till the end.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not updating this story. I know I promised to come back and update on Nov last year but I had a major writer's block for this story. 

I had so much ideas and inspiration when I first started out but in the middle of the story, everything just flew out of my head. As most of you know, I write and think at the same time without any planning so currently, I had completely lost track of where I am and I do not know how to continue. At one point, I nearly gave up on the whole writing journey and deactivate my account.

Thinking back, Irealised that I really missed writing stories. For the past few months, I actually had a story idea that had been stuck in my mind and I had been aching to write it out. Finally, I decided to give writing another shot and published the story yesterday. 

It will comprise of genres that I am unfamiliar with and I am willing to give it a go.

Don't worry, I promise that I will update that story as often as possible, to the best of my abilities.

I actually had the whole story plot planned out so I should be able to give an update every week or at least every spotlight. 

This will be a story that is very dear to me so I hope that you could give it a shot. 

Before that story is completed, I will put all the stories on hold so I am really apologetic yet thankful for your support. 

Until then, please support my

Please log in to read the full chapter