Chapter 18

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Chapter 18 People, I'm back!!!   Do you miss me? *wink wink* Or is it just the story :(   Nah, just joking XD But seriously how are you guys?    I am very busy TT^TT But i did managed to squeeze in some time for this!   Hope that you had not get bored of me yet... But meanwhile, enjoy the short fluffy chapter!!  

 

Idid not know what woke me up. Was it the piercing light streaming through the window or was it light chirping of birds from the surrounding, I was unsure.

 

But I was certain about something, the warmth that was around me was very comforting, alluring me back to sleep. Sleep almost consumed me when I sensed a presence, making me open my eyes immediately. 

 

My ceiling is not beige in colour... Now that I was fully awake, I was aware that I was in a foreign place. Yet there was a familiar scent here, the sweet smell of vanilla. I nearly jerked my body harshly if not for the slight mumbling and slow breathing.

 

I felt myself calm down and soften instantly when I realised who was beside me. Yesterday's event came rushing back into my head and my hand inched up to my forehead instinctively, only to find an almost dried cloth resting there.

 

Turning my head, I froze at the close proximity of Yura's face at mine. 

 

Yet, despite her being so close to me, I could not feel myself moving away. Instead, I continued to watch her, as creepy as it sound. It was as though I was lured.

 

Her usual bright, cheery eyes were shut. Lips that would normally curl up easily into a smile were spread ajar, soft breaths escaping them and tickling my face.

 

She looked absolutely angelic and innocently, be it when she was asleep or awake. 

Please log in to read the full chapter