Chapter 15

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 15 Thank you Liana_Iana so much for the upvote!    I am finally free from the examinations   You know what does that mean? Update time!!   Before I start, let me fangirl a bit first   Have you listened to the wings album? It is so lit!!!   Okay long story short, my favourite song is Awake sang by Jin. (Haters that say Jin can't sing, please fight me :) )   What's your favourite song?   

 

The presentation went better than expected. Others actually bothered to pay attention and listen to what you said. It made you feel... appreciated, like you were someone worth listening to. 

 

Currently, you were just walking towards your locker, no contacts present in your eyes. It was part of your project, to just show off your flaws to others and treat it as if it was something to be proud of. Since it was against the protocol to wear sleeveless shirts for Jungkook to show his insecurity, you showed yours instead.  

 

It took you a lot of courage to actually do this. Every step you took, you could see the wandering eyes surrounding you, shock and disbelief present on their features. Just when you were about to open the door of your locker, a high pitch voice screeched into your ear. 

 

"Oh my god, did you see that monster's eyes? How can she even dare to show everyone those terrifying orbs? Does she want us to become blind?" The voice mocked while the small crowd gathering began sniggering to the supposingly funny joke. People are just cruel like this, as long as it does not involve them, they will be glad to degrade anyone for their own pleasure. 

 

The mockary was obviously for you, it does not take a genius to figure it out. But you decided to ignore, having experienced more than enough drama needed. As the quote goes, "If you ignore something that someone said, they are talking to themself instead", the one that insult would be insulting herself. But guess your attempt had gone straight down the drain. 

 

Right before you could finish taking your books, a hand slammed the locker door shut. Thank god your hand was out of the way, or there might be a havoc happening, not to you but to the perpetrator. You glanced at the girl, which happened to be the one that annoyed you the first day, uninterestedly. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter