Chapter 14

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 14 Hi guys! I am kinda sad that the previous chapter has very little responses :(   It is also quite disheartening to see the number of subbies keep fluctuating...   But nonetheless, I still hope that you all will enjoy this chapter!   I may not be able to update for very long TT^TT   And happy birthday to our great leader, Namjoon!    

 

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die." I chanted repeatedly, closing my eyes while muttering a silent prayer. 

 

Currently, Jungkook and I were sitting at our places, waiting for our cue to start our presentation. For the past few weeks, we had spent a lot of effort and I could only cross my fingers and hoped that everything go well. 

 

"Nervous, aren't you?" Jungkook whispered worriedly. I let out a groan and just nod my head, hoping to keep my anxiety in place. It was a rather difficult task since I had serious stage fright.

 

After a couple of minutes, our names were called and I could pray for all the best. All my heart and soul, please do not fail on me...

 

The moment I stepped forward, I could feel all the eyes on me. Daggers thrown mostly from the eyes of the females while blank and uninterested gaze from the males met ours. It was no surprise, I am standing next to one of the most popular guy in our school, of course looks will be thrown at the plain and boring me. 

 

I let out a deep sigh before putting up my indifferent facade, it was always better to keep negative emotions inside me than to show it out. 

 

"Yura, you can do it!" Jungkook encouraged softly behind me. I did not know why but I suddenly lost most of my fear. Confidently, I gestured the person-in-charge to start the slides while I began my part of the presentation.

 

"Are insecurities often weaknesses that you are afraid to show?"

 

~~~~~~~

 

Finally, the last part of our presentation had arrived and I could proudly said that I carried myself quite well, only stumbling on a couple of words. 

 

Jungkook gave the class a charming smile before saying, "Insecurities are something that most of us have, be it big or small. Right now, we are going to share our own insecurity with you and we want to show you that insecurities are things that you should not be afraid to

Please log in to read the full chapter