Chapter 13

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 13 Annyeong! For the last chapter, the response I had gotten is quite little :(    Feel free to comment okay, I love reading comments!    Just a short chapter before I go back working hard for my studies ^^

 

"Aren't you scared of my eyes?" Yura asked, eyes widened slightly in shock.

 

Jungkook stared at Yura in confusion, head tilted unconsciously. 

 

"Why would I?" Sure, Yura's eyes were different from what that were seen commonly, but to Jungkook, there was no reason for him to be scared of her. 

 

Looking at her eyes again, Jungkook subconsciously let out a fond smile, noticing the beauty in them.

 

One of her eyes was alike to a tiger eye quartz while another is alike of a paraiba tourmaline, both being refered as precious stones. Her eyes were of unique and uncommon shades but to Jungkook, they were stunning.

 

"Don't you find them terrifying because they are... different?" She enquired nervously and stiffly, feared of being judged and laughed at. She did not want the only person that was willing to befriend her to feel scared due to her eyes.

 

At that statement, Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed themselves. "Why would you think of them like that? To me, they were absolutely beautiful." He told her, gaze and voice both unwavered.

 

Yura would nomally thought that it was just consolation, with the critics people around her being thrown proving so. But the look gave by Jungkook let her to think that he was actually sincere and genuine in saying it. He held his gaze firm and had never once flinched when looking into her eyes. Never had someone told her that her eyes were beautiful. She always had this mindset that her eyes were a huge flaw of her, something that should be covered up and be shameful of. But the statement by Jungkook made her think otherwise, that her eyes was actually something worth being proud of. She felt her stomach churning in a weird way as warmth spreaded through her. 

 

At the same time, she took a look at Jungkook's eyes, taking her time to memorise them. Eventhough Jungkook had told her eyes were beautful, she felt that Jungkook's eyes were the nicest that she had seen. His eyes were doed, large eyebags, which were adored by koreans, hung underneath them. His pupils were dark brown in colour, a huge contrast to hers, but held so much emotions and feelings in them. To put things simple, his eyes were mersmerising, having the available to draw people to him. She actually envied Jungkook for his eyes, as people could help but felt intimidated by them when they looked into her eyes. 

 

After a few seconds of stare down, Yura gulped down the lump tha

Please log in to read the full chapter