Chapter 16

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 16 Hey my lovely subbies! Guess what?   We just passed our milestone of having 500 subscribers!    It really meant a lot to me!!   I remember when I only got 10 subscribers for this story...   Okay I won't go all grandmother story on y'all but once again, thank you so much!     And surprise, a longgggg(er) chapter up ahead! XD  

 

Yura's point of view

After I left the crowd, I felt this sense of self-satistfaction oozing in me as I am able to stand up for myself. It's like this sense of accomplishment, that I did something I wasn't capable of in the past. As I walked towards the canteen, I heard someone clapping their hands which made me turned to him or her in confusion and upon seeing whoever that is clapping, my eyes lit up immediately. 

 

"I see that you had not really changed, still burning people as ever. But I had to admit, you had became braver. The look on her face was priceless." He said with a smirk. 

 

"Yah, Min Yoongi! Is that you?" I approached him with a smile. When I got close enough, he reached out to give me a friendly hug before ruffling my hair. The sight of Yoongi smiling was so unusual that people even stopped in their tracks to stare. 

 

"How are you doing,brat?" He shifted to keep me in a gentle yet playful headlock.

 

"Will be much better if you let go of me." I said while patting his arm which made him finally let go of me with an eyeroll.

 

"Is that even how you are supposed to treat your favourite oppa?" He sneered before shaking his head in disapproval. I laughed at his dramatic reaction before remarking, "Since when you are my favourite Oppa? You have to fight with the both of them at home."

 

"Fine, ONE of your favourite Oppa then. I shouldn't have walk all the way here to find you, you bratty child. So how are you doing in this school?" He asked as he walked towards the canteen.

 

"What do you even mean by all the way? The school is not that big! Anyway, it is nice here, even nicer than Busan eventhough I missed my two overly protective brothers." I went up to hook my arm over his, not even caring the disbelief expression on the faces on bystanders. 

 

On the way towards the canteen, we had catched up on many things, from our own personal life all the way to whether rice should be eaten together with soup or separately.

 

While we are in a heated discussion on whether dark chocolate or milk chocolate tasted better, we arrived at the usual table that yoongi and friends usually seat. He was surprised that no one was there. 

 

"Usually they are here, I wondered where are they. They are really nice people, I am sure you will get along with them.." He said before looking around confusingly. 

 

"Hey Jackson. Did you see Namjoon they all?" He stopped a guy suddenly which looked like they were rushing to somewhere. 

 

"I didn't see them. But there is a large commotion in front, I'm gonna check it out." He pointed to the front where a large group of people are gathered together. 

 

After uttering a goodbye, he rushed towards the crowd while Yoongi messaged his friends that we had arrived before suggesting that we should go and see had happened.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook's point of view. 

 

"So did you do it or not?!  Answer me clearly!" I glared at the Yonghee whose face had turned blue and black. Instead of admitting that he was wrong the apologise for his mistake, he smirked.

 

"What did I even do? I was just suddenly being punched by you, I am the victim here." His sickening grin grew wider. 

 

Before, I could land another punch on his bruised face, a hand reached out to stop my fist. Turning my head, I saw Jimin shaking his head at me, asking me to calm d

Please log in to read the full chapter