Chapter 17

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Chapter 17 Yo! So how are y'all?   Y'all know the app/website Whisper? It's a site for anonymous confessions. I am thinking of like if I have an writer block for this story, shall I just update like loose inspirations there? So that at least there is still something to read?     If I make one-shot stories out of those confessions (using name of idols as the characters), will you read it?     Comment down and enjoy this chapter(even when its quite boring): ) !!    

 

For the whole night, I kept tossing and turning, could not sleep at all.  Jungkook's voice kept repeating in your mind and I could not help but feel worried, very worried. Unconsciously, you recalled what he said once again. 

 

"Ambushed?" I asked, curiousity evident in my voice. 

 

Jungkook fidgeted, did not know how to start.  

 

"If you are uncomfortable of saying it, you don't have to tell me you know? I won't-"

 

"But I want to let you know!" he cut you off before lowering his voice down to something like to a whisper.

 

"You deserve to know, since you help me and all..." 

 

"Take your time then, I'll listen to everyday you have to say." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

 

He let out a sigh before starting,"It kinda started from quite long ago.. During my parents' time. In my family, there is a something precious there they wanted, alike to a heirloom. They had been protecting it but until our time to protect it, my... M-my..." 

 

He stuttered, voice cracking before eyes started become shaky. He quickly look down on his lap as breath taken in grew rapid. Jungkook's body have an evident shiver, as much as he want to masked it off.

 

Seeing that he was about to get into something like a panic attack, I cupped his face to get him to look at me. 

 

"Jungkook, Jungkook! Look at me,focus on my voice." I tried to speak as calmly as I could. His eyes continued to shift from side to side, dilating. Hyperventilation started as he started to lose control, covering his ears to stop the noise in his mind. 

 

I quickly grabbed his hand before placing his palm against my cheeks. It succeeded in catching his attention as his eyes tried to search for mine. 

 

"Good Jungkook, listen to my voice and follow what I say okay." 

 

Uncontrollably, tears welled up in his eyes as he tried to give a nod. 

 

"Good, now do as I do. Breath in... Breath out..." I smiled encouragingly before guiding him the breathing pattern. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter