Chapter 5

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 5 I received 15 comments for the last chapter, I felt so happy you know *deep bow*   *hug each and everyone of you* Continue to comment ok? I reply to each and everyone of them. Even if they are not related to the story or you just wanna rant, its okay, I will be here!   *Not edited chapter, sorry for the grammar and vocabulary mistakes*   

 

Tired  was an understatement. You were exhausted.

 

Never had you thought that bathing a wolf would be so energy-consuming. Buddy started trashing around when he saw water, squirming when shower gel was squeezed on his body and tried escaping when he saw the showerhead. It was total chaos.

 

After what seem like an eon, the furball was finally thoroughly clean and smelled wonderful but you were the exact opposite. Your whole body was wet, sweaty and stinky.

 

Once you settled Buddy on a towel beside side of the bed, you instructed it to stay still before grabbing all your clean clothes for a quick shower. You rushed through the whole process and in less than five minutes time, you walked out feeling fresh and nice.

 

The canine was shockingly listening well, as he waited patiently for you. You walked towards him, bundled him up like a baby before sitting on the bed and hoisting him up on your laps. He faced you with adoration before suddenly letting out a loud sneeze but nonetheless remained cheery. You laughed at his action. How cute can this wolf be?

 

Rubbing the towel against the soft fur of the canine, you bit your lips as you concentrated on how to make sure you do not exert too much force. But amidst of all, you starting to feel that your eyes were very itchy and you started sneezing continuously.

 

Rubbing your eyes, you made your way to the bathroom to rinse of whatever that was irritating your eyes. It made no sense for you to start sneezing and have irritated eyes all of a sudden. When you were done, you made your way out of the bathroom when suddenly your eyes caught something on the floor.

 

It was like a small patch of cotton but it did not take a genius to know what it was. You gasped in realisation before rushing out of the bathroom and into the bedroom just to see a sight of Buddy looking at you with confusion.

 

He was sitting on the unravelled towel while loose fur were scathered all over the place. You groaned in frustration while ruffling your hair furiously. Your bedroom was just cleaned the day before and after so muc

Please log in to read the full chapter