chapter 2

Not So Different
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chapter 2 Sorry for the rather mundane chapter. Just a short update ^^   And #fire1stwin woohooooooooooo   Did you see the new poster? Pretty isn't it XD

 

 

 

It  flinched slightly to my touches, which I would as well if a stranger was patting my head, but it soon relaxed and leaned in to the soft that I made, eyes closed as it snuggled closer.

 

I felt a smile blooming across my face, muscles tugging upwards. It had been quite some time since I last smiled genuinely, be it weeks or months, I had lost count. This was the moment that I look at the puppy carefully. It does not look like any breed that I had seen before, its tail is completely straight, without the slight curl which most domectic dogs have.

 

It kind of reminded me of a husky but different as well, it did not have coloured eyes like a husky while muzzles and paws were much wider than the ones in a normal husky. Remembering that wolves and husky were rather similar, I stared at it for a short while while absently continuing to its fur. The puppy had characteristics different from a domestic dog yet it was too affectionate and trusted strangers too easily to be a canine out in the wild.

 

What are you honestly?

 

The weather had became colder as I shivered at the cold. The furball infront of me seemed unaffected, most likely due to the fur coat it ha

Please log in to read the full chapter